Photo

Recommend a holder to put phone in car ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Can also use it 90 degrees rotated, e.g. 'landscape' position?

yes

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

wouterbeer

wouterbeer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Devices:G300

yes

Good to know! Just asking because if I see the picture you posted (post #3) I don't get how that works ;) Just rotating the holders 90 degrees while the 'rest' stays the same? Cheers

Edit: Or is it way easier; and you just broaden the holders so your G300 will fit in landscape position?

Edited by wouterbeer, 13 February 2013 - 10:04 AM.

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts

Good to know! Just asking because if I see the picture you posted (post #3) I don't get how that works ;) Just rotating the holders 90 degrees while the 'rest' stays the same? Cheers

Edit: Or is it way easier; and you just broaden the holders so your G300 will fit in landscape position?

Just spin it. the side arms hold the phone in place. if you are using it landscape you can slide the feet off I guess.
it's just a basic but solid universal holder, the sliding feet make it more flexible.
Because I have the fee and a charger glued in place, I don't need the side arms to squeeze tight, so have them loose enough to just drop the phone on without needing to adjust them every time.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 13 February 2013 - 10:20 AM.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

SL_The_Hedgehog

SL_The_Hedgehog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

I bought the one linked below. I must say that so far I am very impressed. It holds the phone securely and the suction cup mechanism feels very positive. The clamp has a ball and socket arrangement, with locking ring, so the angles are very adjustable.

Posted Image

I got the same, i think: http://internet-shop...ne-holder-18hd/
Just great. Easy to put the phone in and out. It's the most important for me in the car.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users