[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest torcato

snapback.pngtorcato, on 25 December 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

snapback.pngtorcato, on 21 December 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

Hi thejaimes111 I await your flashable zip to the mms application! to use your rom daily!;-)

Try this: http://goo.im/devs/T...S-tweak-MMS.zip

Hope works :)

hello thejaimes111 no works :(

You got an FC? Or what? Could you provide me a logcat?

Regards!

I'm new at this I do not know to which refers! sorry! (English)

Guest colehole

Is there a way to update google now? I've had to disable cards and it's still a bit clunky. Is it possible to remove it? Also what CPU, ram and governor settings do you use? This is now my daily rom, many thanks

Guest thejaimes111

Is there a way to update google now? I've had to disable cards and it's still a bit clunky. Is it possible to remove it? Also what CPU, ram and governor settings do you use? This is now my daily rom, many thanks

Hello;

To erase Google Now use this (Thanks to tillaz)

I use 1229-320mhz smartassv2 sio.

Regards !

Guest viggen66

Hi there, I am still a newbie on this Android scene.

My story is this, I own a Huawei G300 based on Vodafone, it sports Gingerbread 2.3.6, still very green and raw, I have only turn on the phone and nothing else.

What are the steps to install this custom rom?

Is this based on the rom released by Huawei on 17/12/2012 with enhanced features?

Does it bring toogles, that so many are complaining about this feature missing on the newest stock rom?

Thanks

Guest balsier

Hello, I registered because of two things:

First, I want to say thank you because this is a great rom, I was using Infusion but decided to change to MeijaICS and I feel it very confortable.

Second, I live in Portugal and my carrier is Vodafone PT, with Infusion I had 3G and 2G but now with MeijaROM I can't seem to connect to the mobile internet, only wifi, any thoughts regarding this?

Guest thejaimes111

Hi there, I am still a newbie on this Android scene.

My story is this, I own a Huawei G300 based on Vodafone, it sports Gingerbread 2.3.6, still very green and raw, I have only turn on the phone and nothing else.

What are the steps to install this custom rom?

Is this based on the rom released by Huawei on 17/12/2012 with enhanced features?

Does it bring toogles, that so many are complaining about this feature missing on the newest stock rom?

Thanks

Hello;

First you have to install an oficial ICS update (search on the forum you will found a guide)

Then you have to unlock bootloader and install a custom recovery, you can find how to do it on this forum.

And yes you can install toggles with this file.

Hello, I registered because of two things:

First, I want to say thank you because this is a great rom, I was using Infusion but decided to change to MeijaICS and I feel it very confortable.

Second, I live in Portugal and my carrier is Vodafone PT, with Infusion I had 3G and 2G but now with MeijaROM I can't seem to connect to the mobile internet, only wifi, any thoughts regarding this?

You installed this? http://www.mediafire.com/?rop14jxgraaaffc

If you install it and it still don´t work try to reinstall the rom

Regards !!

Guest balsier

I've Installed the toggle, and this is already the second time I install the rom (obeying all the rules). It displays connection to 3G network but doesn't work

Guest thejaimes111

I've Installed the toggle, and this is already the second time I install the rom (obeying all the rules). It displays connection to 3G network but doesn't work

So I don´t know, it´s strange...

Guest balsier

Well, rather wierd thing because I just installed chrome for Android to see if it fixes the problem and it did. I used go backup to restore my apps maybe that's the problem.

As I said earlier, great rom, will continue to use and update, thank you and keep up the good work

PS:just wrote this from my phone using meijarom and 3G

Edited by balsier

Guest marcioo

Ohh ok, another question... Can you make different loading systems? xD I think is bootloader xD

When I restore my wifi points, wifi don't work :S

Edited by marcioo

Guest viggen66

Hello;

First you have to install an oficial ICS update (search on the forum you will found a guide)

Then you have to unlock bootloader and install a custom recovery, you can find how to do it on this forum.

And yes you can install toggles with this file.

You installed this? http://www.mediafire...rop14jxgraaaffc

If you install it and it still don´t work try to reinstall the rom

Regards !!

There's one thing I don't understand in order to install the toggles, I need to add this new files to the zip rom?! So I can unzip, copy these new files to the respective folders and zip it again?

BTW I only need to copy the Zip to the SD CARD, I don't need to unziped it to install this new row?

Thanks

Guest thejaimes111
Ohh ok, another question... Can you make different loading systems? xD I think is bootloader xD

When I restore my wifi points, wifi don't work :S

Yes for B9 I'm doing one :). Bootanimation is th name.

There's one thing I don't understand in order to install the toggles, I need to add this new files to the zip rom?! So I can unzip, copy these new files to the respective folders and zip it again?

BTW I only need to copy the Zip to the SD CARD, I don't need to unziped it to install this new row?

Thanks

No, you can't do that, on B9 it is incluided on rom zip but on B8 (that is the latest now) yo have to flash after the rom the file a said before.

does this rom is as fast as Infusion? What about batterylife?

One big problem with infusion; no caller ID....is this also in this rom?

I think performance is a bit better, battery life don't really know but I think is nearly the same.

What is that "Caller ID" problem?

Regards !!

caller ID lag is that I only see the number of the person who is calling me.....and not the name. Even when the person who is calling is in the contacts. So it's not showing the name of person but the number. Hopes it is solved in this ROM, than I want to try this one.

Another question, which kernel is in the ROM; is it this one:

This is a very good kernel for batterylife, speed and over/underclocking. It's in B6 (Infusion) and it's working great!