[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

Guest Redrabit
Why this rom doesnt have the option to take screenshot with power botton and volume up??? :(

To take screenshot - power botton and volume down.

;)

Guest thejaimes111
I've done the framework... but its not inverted it looks like an effed up jelly bean status bar everything is good just the color...

Isn't your framework and isnt you systemui LOL. I don't added it atm :P

Guest matthewfrosty

Got mobile data working by manually adding network data in manually. nice rom, smooth and glad to have everything working well done, looking forward to future updates :)

Guest peterck

Love this rom :wub: but I don't know if it's me but when I reboot my phone it won't recognise the my SD card it say "blank sd card" :(... So can't install my apps

Guest zuncika

Hello Thejaimes111 .... Thanks for another wonderful Rom after B7 and B8 ..... :)

Excellent rom with additions toogles (15 icons) and profile from P1 makes it even more beautiful... ;)

Excellent work .... thanks.... :D

Guest Redrabit

Hello Thejaimes111 .... Thanks for another wonderful Rom after B7 and B8 ..... :)

Excellent rom with additions toogles (15 icons) and profile from P1 makes it even more beautiful... ;)

Excellent work .... thanks.... :D

How to activate toogles? not see them.

:(

Guest zuncika

You take from P1 post , but is not the whole rom just app... HwToolbox.app applications and HwProfileSwitcher.app just install easily as a normal application (be sure you make a backup before all..... :P )...fits a lot of applications from P1 ...keyboard , locker etc...