[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

• 2 weeks later...
Guest krishang3

I've made major changes o my rom and its fast.........faster than before.

I updated my transitions.xD I'll make a link later if you want updated one.

Guest Russ_uk

First I have to test, because the current animations rock :D

Now Meija is faster and smoother, I need to improve app compatibility ;)

I've just downloaded MeijaICS and I think I'm gonna give this ROM a try for a while

I'll post back again with some feedback once I've have the chance to do some proper testing.

I look forward to putting it through it's paces :)

Guest krishang3
Emm so you tried B5?

Or that "lag" are you reffering to CM10?

Regards !!

I hvnt tried b5 yet... I mean my jb rom is gr8 according to dazs port well old port xD

Guest thejaimes111

I'm going to work on a CM10 rom without lags I hope :P. (MeijaJB)

And my B6 MeijaICS will incluide new libs and drivers :P For pure smoothness !!

Guest krishang3
I'm going to work on a CM10 rom without lags I hope :P. (MeijaJB)

And my B6 MeijaICS will incluide new libs and drivers :P For pure smoothness !!

Good luck. Also note :) you can't just add new libs and bins from other devices it won't entirely work... you've got to edit em :).

And good luck on your cm project.

Guest Ludak021

did you cock anything realted to Supercharging or kernelazing from Zepp (xda) in this rom? I ask bcs I want to know if there is a place for further improvements or is it improved already. Thanks.

Guest thejaimes111
did you cock anything realted to Supercharging or kernelazing from Zepp (xda) in this rom? I ask bcs I want to know if there is a place for further improvements or is it improved already. Thanks.

Not by the moment, going to take a look, is only has 99supercharger on init.d scripts

Is this workin' on any ROM, or just yours?

In any rom :P (on infusion no, dont know why...)

What's this based on? Anyone say how it performs vs Stock+, which is the fastest I've found so far...

Well, at the beginning it was based on B936 but now it's conpletely different with too many thing mixed, for improving performance.

So I think is the best rom on performance and smoothness (nearly CM9...) yoy can see on AnTuTu the results by searching "Ascend G300" 1 and 2 positions are with this rom I think :D

Regards to all ^_^

Guest krishang3

Not by the moment, going to take a look, is only has 99supercharger on init.d scripts

In any rom :P (on infusion no, dont know why...)

Well, at the beginning it was based on B936 but now it's conpletely different with too many thing mixed, for improving performance.

So I think is the best rom on performance and smoothness (nearly CM9...) yoy can see on AnTuTu the results by searching "Ascend G300" 1 and 2 positions are with this rom I think :D

Regards to all ^_^

Jaime's I've done it...

The best stability and performance tweak xD its sooo damn smooth. no glitches while scrolling just open the settings app and scroll soon fluid not like the other rooms which budge a bit.

So so happy dude, and great things you've done with your rom.

I'm going to do an unexpected as well Jaime's something no one thought just like my g360 from but this is for G300.

I'll let you know later (:

Guest thejaimes111

Yeah I've been really sick lately so I can't constant either of my internet pals xD.

Well, or simply send me a gmail mail :P. For saying what you did :D, if you want I can send you the things I incluided on my rom too :D

Regards !!

Guest darkluk

Font used in B5 dont have special symbols like ř č ě etc. Can you pls add next font or something? Its good rom i like it. +1

yaqh: sry i use wrong version name its B5 not B05 :)

Edited by darkluk