[ICS] MeijaICS [B952 4.0.3] FINAL Version !

Guest thejaimes111

You're as bad as posible :S

I'm as bad as possible? You cheeky ****. :angry2:

You steal my work, rebadge it as your own and post it here and on other websites and then have the cheek to call me bad. You still haven't even had the decency to remove the bloody link. I think you are the one who is "bad as possible".

Edited by Cyda

Guest thejaimes111

Sorry is my fault... now I cant edit post as Im from phone but I will give credits to you, and now I know what should I do next time, sorry if bothers :)

Sorry is my fault... now I cant edit post as Im from phone but I will give credits to you, and now I know what should I do next time, sorry if bothers :)

The thing is, you only needed to remove the link when I asked nicely yesterday... is it that hard.

Guest thejaimes111

The thing is, you only needed to remove the link when I asked nicely yesterday... is it that hard.

Yesterday I dont understand why did you react this way and I didnt do anything. But now I understand and you arent going to die because of this (I know it bothers you, is normal)

Emmm ok and now is when the world ends :/

Confirmed

You didn't understand that if you stole something that the person you stole from wouldn't have a problem with that? And STILL you play the smart ass?!

Dude, show some decency.

Edited by fr0do

Guest awarner

thejaimes111 Please edit as requested and give credit to Cyda where it is due. You have made a mistake by removing credit and taking as your own, this needs to be fixed or the topic will be pulled.

Guest thejaimes111
Hi thejaimes111 I await your flashable zip to the mms application! to use your rom daily!;-)

Oops sorry I forgot you hehe, later I wil try to give a solution for you :)

Guest peterck

Lol what is wrong with you :P

You just wrote "my seeing keeps on crashing." What does "seeing" mean?

sorry what I meant was that the settings on this rom keeps crashing every time I try to change the keyboard from the default one ^_^