Sony Tablet P 3G version reduced to only £129

Guest hecatae

Currys are currently offering the 3G version of Sony's unusual Tablet P for a massively discounted £129.

The Tablet P features an Nvidia Tegra 2 processor and 1GB RAM, perfect for gaming.

With twin LED backlit HD 5.5" displays, which give you a combined resolution of 1048x960, the P is one of the most unusual tablets that has been released.

The Tablet P is also the first PlayStation® Certified tablet, delivering out-of-the-box gaming! Play favourites such as Crash Bandicoot, Pinball Heroes and download original PlayStation® titles online.

TopCashBack are offering 2.02% possible cashback, which works out about £2.60.

The tablet also includes 3G - all you need is a SIM card - so you will no longer have to tether, saving your phone's battery.

[Via: Currys]

gallery_19680_65_36438.jpg

Click here to view the item

Guest Patrick73

I got one while they was doing them for around £186. what a horrible device, the screens have very bad veiwing angles and the tiny speaker it has got is a very low to low to really use.

I kept mine for just under 24 hours then traded it in and lost £3 on it.

I would not even waste you money buying it at the new lower price.

The Sony playstation games ran on a smaller screen size than my Xperia play, due to the shoulder buttons been placed on the top screen next to the playing area.

Leave well alone...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.