Best Baseband (Update Package) Currently on B926 (HSPA 11)

Guest Sonny Atwal

Guest Sonny Atwal

What is the best Baseband, and by that i do not mean 2030, i mean which update package is the best?

Im currently on B926.

Their are newer ones which are international and euro versions, but none of them support HSPA 11 only HSPA 9.

What is the real world difference of H11 vs H9?

What is the best Update package?

I tried flashing B936 but it would not work, i then tried the middle file and that would not work either.

Guest Sonny Atwal

I'm using infusion ROM currently on my own phone with B926, wife has stock B926 but going to stick S3 on there and see how it is. Waiting for CM10 to have working Bluetooth and camera before jumping onto that.

Tillaz said that the update packages change a lot more than just the baseband and was recommending B936 so was just wondering what the best update package was.

Shall stick with B926 then for now until a better one is released.

Guest Potatoes

I think if it works there's no reason to fix it. Similarly I'm on B926 too and have no real issues with any rom so far, I don't see how upgrading my baseband will improve my fully working phone.

Guest bananas33

Since there seems to be different flavours of baseband 2030, does anyone know why they weren't given different version numbers?

Is there a way to separate out the baseband update code from a full update?