• Devices:LG Optimus L3 E400
Thanks men :)

nlo

nlo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Sensation, i9100
I've tried flashing a stock recovery using adb on OSX, Windows and Linux and adb cannot connect to the phone when it's in CWM.

The phone refuses to boot, just goes into CWM each time.

I've tried wiping all partitions then flashing various stock ROMs with KDZ and the phone still gets stuck in CWM boot loop.

Can anyone suggest anything that might help flash the phone back to stock settings?

Cheers!

Edited by nlo, 24 December 2012 - 09:21 PM.

misterff1

misterff1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Devices:LG Optimus e400

I've tried flashing a stock recovery using adb on OSX, Windows and Linux and adb cannot connect to the phone when it's in CWM.

I've tried wiping all partitions then flashing various stock ROMs with KDZ and the phone still gets stuck in CWM boot loop.

Can anyone suggest anything that might help flash the phone back to stock settings?

Cheers!

You should first mount all partitions and enable usb mode on CWM and then use the tutorial

Edited by misterff1, 22 January 2013 - 01:26 PM.

intasar

intasar

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
  • Devices:LG L3 E400

Cheers!

install DEFAULT RECOVERY or FLASH a CUSTOM ROM or INSTALL STOCK ROM using KDZ UPDATER

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users