Looking for a new or "as new"/mint Ascend G300

Guest glossywhite

Guest Jamie :)

I was considering selling mine too, unlocked etc

- Nope not anymore. Decided I'm going to keep it until Christmas and see what happens then, maybe I'll get a Desire X

Edited by Jamie :)

Guest glossywhite

Don't buy on a bloody forum...when there is a perfectly good vodafone website...come on

Yes, and they're £100 on there... come on ;).

These have been £45-60 recently in Tesco, and someone here may have bought one and fancy making a little on it, so it's perfectly (un)common sense to ask about - I'd ALWAYS prefer to ask individuals FIRST over a big corporation. Who would you rather profit - a man in the street with a family to feed, or a fat, lazy and unethical corporation? Someone may not like theirs, and be regretting the purchase. I have no reason to explain myself, but that's why :)

Prudent people spend wisely, they don't act hastily and just buy the first thing they see, because they're too lazy to do a bit of leg work. It's this impulse buying stupidity that has got Britain into the mess it's in right now. I'll spend my money however I like, but thanks for the advice.

Edited by glossywhite

Guest Sonny Atwal

Yes, and they're £100 on there... come on .

These have been £45-60 recently in Tesco, and someone here may have bought one and fancy making a little on it, so it's perfectly (un)common sense to ask about - I'd ALWAYS prefer to ask individuals FIRST over a big corporation. Who would you rather profit - a man in the street with a family to feed, or a fat, lazy and unethical corporation? Someone may not like theirs, and be regretting the purchase. I have no reason to explain myself, but that's why :)

Prudent people spend wisely, they don't act hastily and just buy the first thing they see, because they're too lazy to do a bit of leg work. It's this impulse buying stupidity that has got Britain into the mess it's in right now. I'll spend my money however I like, but thanks for the advice.

Are you not the guy that was asking for donations from forum members to buy yourself a phone? You gave a whole sob story about the fact you are unemployed, etc.

If you truly did want to help a forum member make money, you should be telling them to put them on eBay. Also your whole post makes fun of the type of people you are wishing to buy from. People who bought the phone on impulse and don't like/need it.

Get a job and buy it from Vodafone £100 for a phone of this quality is nothing. Especially considering you can resell them after using them in 6 months for practically what you paid for them.

Guest glossywhite

Are you not the guy that was asking for donations from forum members to buy yourself a phone? You gave a whole sob story about the fact you are unemployed, etc.

If you truly did want to help a forum member make money, you should be telling them to put them on eBay. Also your whole post makes fun of the type of people you are wishing to buy from. People who bought the phone on impulse and don't like/need it.

Get a job and buy it from Vodafone £100 for a phone of this quality is nothing. Especially considering you can resell them after using them in 6 months for practically what you paid for them.

Remind me to remind you that my business is not really any concern of yours, okay? You seem to have a grudge against me - I feel sorry for you if you do, as I've no reason to dislike you, but you are starting to cross the line between firm and helpful to dictatorial and judgemental - with all respect, please keep your judgemental nose out of my affairs, thank you.

When you assume the stance of being morally flawless and without fault, please do come back and put me in place. You're rubbing me up the wrong way - why not try THE RIGHT way?

God bless you :)

Edited by glossywhite