Need Help...Blade does not Boot.
Posted 28 September 2012 - 12:50 PM
Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:51 PM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:08 AM
Posted 23 October 2012 - 02:12 AM
Edited by ososossy, 23 October 2012 - 02:12 AM.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:54 AM
If after flashing CyanogenMod via RomManager and the device is stuck constantly at the boot screen, it is experiencing what's called a "bootloop". If this is occurring, try the following and this should resolve the issue:
- Pull the battery from the device.
- Boot into the custom recovery image. Refer to this article on more info on that.
- Download the latest version of CyanogenMod on the computer. Optional: Download the Google Apps for the device.
- Mount the device into USB storage mode:
- Amon_Ra's Recovery: select USB-MS toggle
- ClockworkMod Recovery: select mounts and storage » mount USB storage
- Copy the CyanogenMod update.zip to the root of the SD card. Optional: Copy the Google Apps update.zip to the root of the SD card.
- Unmount USB storage mode:
- Amon_Ra's Recovery: press the Home button
- 'ClockworkMod Recovery: select Unmount
- Wipe userdata:
- Amon_Ra's Recovery: select Wipe » Wipe ALL userdata
- ClockworkMod Recovery: select wipe data/factory reset
- Flash CyanogenMod: Optional: Also flash the Google Apps.
- Amon_Ra's Recovery: select Flash zip from sdcard and select the CyanogenMod update.zip
- ClockworkMod Recovery: select install zip from sdcard » choose zip from sdcard and select the CyanogenMod update.zip
- Reboot the device and everything should be fine
Edited by ososossy, 24 October 2012 - 01:55 AM.
Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:00 AM
Edited by ososossy, 24 October 2012 - 02:00 AM.
Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:05 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users