Lezo ROM based on CM9

Guest iShubham

Guest iShubham

Hey guys,

I found this CM9 ROM which was posted in Lezo forums.

(this ROM is not updated or handled or made by me,im just posting it from other forums)

I just thought of posting it here,so we will get something different ROM to play with on our Blades.

Here is the link to post.

lezo.sdo.com/thread-10674-1-1.html

I personally found this ROM faster than other CM9 here.

Since I have Chinese Blade,its really slow to handle ICS roms,and whenever i installed other CM9 roms here,the phone couldnt even bear the load of Launcher and App drawer and it used to restart everytime whenever i launched any app and exited it to get to home.

App drawer would take almost 4-5 seconds to load again and show apps.

But this ROM does not have that issue,i tried it and it does not everytime restart launcher and app drawer .

It has modified notification panel with two panel type.

One panel has notifications and other has switches for quick toggle. (you can change it to single panel from settings).

Special thanks to reedo_17 for downloading this ROM from chinese forums and uploading to mediafire

Here is link provided by reedo_17 : http://www.mediafire.com/?qwmzg64ppqlt4s8

Screenies are coming!

Please try this ROM and tell your opinions about this :)

Thanks guys.

Edited by iShubham

Guest zukriaksah

i ported this rom to skate, yes its a good & beautiful rom, but got 1 critical problem, other side of people cannot hear you when you make @ receive calls, i think C3C0 from skate modaco already gv me a way how to modify phone.apk to solve this problem, but i do not try it yet. by the way, you have another good ICS rom to port, Shendu OS V2.0.3 (Android 4.0.4), find it here: http://www.shenduos.com/down.php

Guest reedo_17

Hi i am currently downloading the one from your link ill post it to somewhere like media fire once downloaded

Edited by reedo_17

Guest iShubham

Hi i amm currently downloading the one from your link ill post it to somewhere like media fire once downloaded

Thanks very much! Ill be waiting :)

Guest iShubham

Thanks brother :) i am downloading it at the moment, and ill test it and tell you results soon if its any better than existing CM9s at Modaco :)

Guest iShubham
Ok waiting for your verdict! :)

Guess ill give this a go.

Bro i can tell u this is fastest cm9 i saw on my slow chinese blade!

Launcher doesnt restart everytime i launch any app and then open app drawer..like other cm9 did..its really smooth with a two panel notification panel. One panel has all switches and one has notifications. Everyone must give this a go,ill put link in first post with ur credits. Thanks!

It looks like every other cm9 but its speedy! Even on 256mb version blade

Guest iShubham
Is there a gapps for lezo roms?

You can use same gapps as for any ICS rom...and this is not like cm7 lezo rom...this looks like normal ICS rom.

but i found it to be faster on my chinese blade than other cm9 here

Guest stanoo

surely nothing significant apart from the extended notification panel and a call recorder the rest is basically konsta9 pre panorama, ie way back in 26/6/12,thus missing most important tweaks present in latest konsta 9, and honestly i don't know why its associated with lezo.

Edited by stanoo

Guest Gagarin7719

I am currently uploading ill edit this post when ready! I don't know if it even works ive just downloaded it and uploaded it.

DONE http://www.mediafire...qwmzg64ppqlt4s8 enjoy

Hello, this ROM is very fast!)) but on my blade, themes CM9 not working...."Unfortunately, Settings has stopped" ...

Edited by Gagarin7719

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this ROM for ZTE Blade Generation 1 or 2?

I have a European 512MB Orange San Francisco which was Gen 1 when I bought it up then upgraded it to Gen 2, so I'm not sure which ROM's I can and can't install without bricking my phone

I used Blade Checker App and it says

European Blade (512MB RAM) Detected

TPT Upgraded Gen 2 Phone Detected

Use Gen 1 Style TPTs

System: 160MB

Data: 294MB

Cache 2MB