Name That Server Competition - Top Prizes!

Guest Sarah_SPV

Guest James

amo, no i did not. what is it? by the way guys i in sending this from the new mobile site! its great..... but shame you cant see poll results!

The Hobbits:

Frodo

Bilbo

Sam

Pippin

Merry

The five wizards (Istari):

Gandalf

Radagast

Saruman

Morinehtar

Romestamo

Well, its different..

amo, no i did not. what is it? by the way guys i in sending this from the new mobile site! its great..... but shame you cant see poll results!

Im sure that some of thw UMIST computers were called some of the names u suggested, just wondering if u studied there too.

Guest asif @ planus

Heyo,

Always my favourite:

i. london

ii. paris

iii. milan

iv. newyork

v. prague

or, clothes makes?

i. gucci

ii. prada

iii. armani

iv. dkny

v. burberry :lol:

best,

asif

Guest mashkhan

phew! no one else has mentioned it. I've had a moment of inspiration. Here goes!

Server1

Server2

Server3

Server4

Server5

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Guest Sarah_SPV

Heh, sorry for the severe lack of feedback everyone. Went out last night and I'm ashamed to say at the end of it I couldn't have even told you what a server was! Now, back to business. I have spent the last hour deliberating over your ideas, some of them inspiring, some interesting, and some downright rude! You know who you are mcwarre!! :lol: I have come to a decision and as much as I would have liked to use the names of all the Thundercats or the firemen from Camberwick Green (or was it Trumpton?), I have to choose slightly more professional names so that people don't realise I actually don't do any work and spend all my time on here or in Costa Coffee.

Therefore, it gives me great pleasure to announce the winner and that winner is........

JLOWAP! Well done, you win absolutely nothing! Actually, I took pity on you for trying so hard in the logo competition that I thought I'd give you a break. I'm joking!!

These are the names of the new servers:

1. Neon

2. Argon

3. Krypton

4. Xeon

5. Radon

Thanks everyone. You've been really helpful. No, really I mean it!

PS. I think this is my 50th message. Does that mean I get to be a Regular?! Do I? Huh? Huh?

Guest Rob.P
Another fab five:  

Lister  

Rimmer  

Kryten  

Cat  

Holly  

Emad, your singing from the same song sheet as me ;) You have good taste :lol:

Guest Rob.P

Sarah are you going to the Meet? If so lads I'd keep hold of your balls, beer and pizza, if I were you, this lass is a bit on the crazy side :wink: :lol:

Guest Sarah_SPV

Can't make the meet as I'm gonna be on holiday. And I would have been the only girl there probably! I mean, what would my mum say??