* - - - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

stanoo

stanoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

It's based on my about a month old cm10 build. If something wasn't working then, don't expect it to work here either.

What you probably meant was that no, camcorder doesn't work at all.

If sanek1804 wants to open a new thread where is accurate information about his/her ROM and acknowledgement is given to those who's work it's based on, I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm sure that some people would appreciate a JB MIUI, but his/her ROM shouldn't be discussed in this thread.

I have no idea who/what started this 'coming soon' trend. Placeholder threads like this are closed and removed in other android forums in a heartbeat. If you don't have a ROM to post, don't open a new thread!

for sure camera fc when switched to camcorder, and though i agree we need a moderator or someone of that sort, if a dev doesn't post his/her rom and its out in some other site, for instance this MIUI JB which is in a polish/Russian site i believe we non developers have the right to exchange our views about the rom in a platform where everyone can understand and that forum happened to be modaco for that matter,just my thoughts

Edited by stanoo, 13 October 2012 - 01:43 PM.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

for sure camera fc when switched to camcorder, and though i agree we need a moderator or someone of that sort, if a dev doesn't post his/her rom and its out in some other site, for instance this MIUI JB which is in a polish/Russian site i believe we non developers have the right to exchange our views about the rom in a platform where everyone can understand and that forum happened to be modaco for that matter,just my thoughts

I don't think that anyone should ever post a link to his/her rom in another forum inside a thread about another rom, it only adds to the confusion and brings it off topic from the OP. The Burstlam AOKP-JB thread is chock full of confusion since it's now about Burstlams CM-10 version and not his AOKP version.

If it's not worth it's own thread then perhaps it's just not worth posting at all?

Use the general section for discussions about ROMs that don't even have a thread on this site.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)
No offence...
But the chickens havent hatched yet?!

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:Zte blade

It's based on my about a month old cm10 build. If something wasn't working then, don't expect it to work here either.

What you probably meant was that no, camcorder doesn't work at all.

If sanek1804 wants to open a new thread where is accurate information about his/her ROM and acknowledgement is given to those who's work it's based on, I'm perfectly fine with it. I'm sure that some people would appreciate a JB MIUI, but his/her ROM shouldn't be discussed in this thread.

I have no idea who/what started this 'coming soon' trend. Placeholder threads like this are closed and removed in other android forums in a heartbeat. If you don't have a ROM to post, don't open a new thread!

oh yea my bad actually i opened camcorder it opened but while pressing record button it force closes, sorry.

gourav35

gourav35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35
actually sanak has not opend a new thread but you can download his build from MIUI_JB_2.10.12 here is the latest one he has posted it in http://www.modaco.co...7/page__st__220 this thread..

flixblixclix

flixblixclix

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Browsing
  • Devices:Dell xcd35
  • Twitter:@flixblixclix

Russian MIUI JB 2.9.21 from sanek1804 here: http://narod.ru/disk...2.9.21.zip.html

have u tried dude...if so,,,,, how about performance......laggy or fast enough for everyday......

Be Smart, Not Hard.

rocky11

rocky11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I can't get facebook to work on it. Opens but sticks on a white screen for the newsfeed with a whirling "loading" symbol - any suggestions.

gourav35

gourav35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
Yupp Ive tried it yesterday rom is pretty good and battery performance is awesome at this moment its my fav rom in jb

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

have u tried dude...if so,,,,, how about performance......laggy or fast enough for everyday......

There's always memory usage issue in MIUI almost all MIUI roms uses 320~mb of ram by no app running, You can decide but i would say slightly laggy and poor for multitaksing. Now your choice.

gourav35

gourav35

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
yupp thats right i change my process governor to ondemand for miui, and i dont use many app as not really required in miui rom so, its pretty good for me,

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

Coming this week.

So, how long are the weeks in Austria?

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

So, how long are the weeks in Austria?

LOL +1

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
I think he started this thread to fool us and get repetition points

Hack3rr

Hack3rr

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

I think he started this thread to fool us and get repetition points

Its reputation! :)

shmizan

shmizan

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I've said it like a million times already, why opening a thread when you don't have the rom operational? with all due respect to xmastermini..
he has done this numerous times already ..

Orange San Francisco, Upgraded to Gen 2 with TPT Helper (custom partition layout: 150-sys, 302-data, 4-cache)
CyanogenMod 10

HDuser

HDuser

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Its reputation! :)

whatever it is :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users