798 replies to this topic

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note 2 N7100

What price should I get for my 9 month old Galaxy Note 1 ? It's in like brand-new condition with all original accessories & box. Flip cover (never used) & leather pouch is included too.

List it on eBay. You should get around 20-23K. As now it is available for 30K. My S2 sold for 18K, so you can expect 21K atleast.

j89

j89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:Nokia
Looks like everyone seems to getting a price of 36.4-36.5. Is that price that we all bargain for now? I saw few online sites doing 37.5 yesterday. I think it's best to wait for it to be available off the shelf.. dealers are trying to make quick bucks with the stock they have .. which is mostly white I think.

@sumeshd: Lemme know where you find one bro - the "grey" one and the best price.

BTW what is everyone doing about the MicroSIM .. getting a new one from the operator or cutting it? Saw a few SIM cutters on eBay.

Edited by j89, 04 October 2012 - 05:12 AM.

JulyDerek

JulyDerek

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Devices:Note

Looks like everyone seems to getting a price of 36.4-36.5. Is that price that we all bargain for now? I saw few online sites doing 37.5 yesterday. I think it's best to wait for it to be available off the shelf.. dealers are trying to make quick bucks with the stock they have .. which is mostly white I think.

@sumeshd: Lemme know where you find one bro - the "grey" one and the best price.

BTW what is everyone doing about the MicroSIM .. getting a new one from the operator or cutting it? Saw a few SIM cutters on eBay.

Will go to the Vodafone gallery today for the micro-sim. Maybe they will cut it for you on the spot?

Cutting it yourself may be a problem if you dont have the right tools. Or we could get a road-side mobile shop to do it for you.

Edited by JulyDerek, 04 October 2012 - 05:18 AM.

dr_ysp

dr_ysp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II, Grey
  • Twitter:@dryspuri
most of shops in pune have it,, oly in white, any way of getting a GREY, so frustrated!!

JulyDerek

JulyDerek

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
MUMBAI Update :

(1) Went to the Vodafone gallery for the micro-sim card. They said you will get it on the spot. Only will be activated in 2-4 hours.
(2) Visited a couple of Retailers around my office. Both of them said they will get stocks tomorrow (5th) as the distributor wasn't releasing the stocks. They both quoted Rs. 38,000. No other deal included.
(3) Also, visited Croma to see if they had a demo unit. They didn't. They said next week.
(4) The Samsung official store at Pheonix mills may probably get it today. But their price is higher at 38,900.

Any idea if you get 50GB Dropbox with it?

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

MUMBAI Update :

(1) Went to the Vodafone gallery for the micro-sim card. They said you will get it on the spot. Only will be activated in 2-4 hours.
(2) Visited a couple of Retailers around my office. Both of them said they will get stocks tomorrow (5th) as the distributor wasn't releasing the stocks. They both quoted Rs. 38,000. No other deal included.
(3) Also, visited Croma to see if they had a demo unit. They didn't. They said next week.
(4) The Samsung official store at Pheonix mills may probably get it today. But their price is higher at 38,900.

Any idea if you get 50GB Dropbox with it?

Yes you get 50GB free Dropbox Storage.

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

most of shops in pune have it,, oly in white, any way of getting a GREY, so frustrated!!

Where in Pune did you find one. Please tell the shop name and location.

zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
I dont think it is available in Pune for 36400 yet..Dont take me wrong but I think Store is faking avail to lure customers....

Can some one quote least avail price online.. last I saw was on uniquekart.com for 37500 .

Edited by zabak, 04 October 2012 - 06:55 AM.

cool.pijus

cool.pijus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Devices:GT-I9100
just join this only for official Indian owners page. XDA mods now f**k on their own. good job mate carry on. i really follow all these thread from last week. like it very very much.

j89

j89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
No stock yet in any most places I checked with in Delhi / Noida. Noida dealer sounded frustrated heh.

Funny some people are even willing to pay for demo pieces.

Lowest price quoted by smartcafe is still 39k without bluetooth.

j89

j89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

I dont think it is available in Pune for 36400 yet..Dont take me wrong but I think Store is faking avail to lure customers....

Can some one quote least avail price online.. last I saw was on uniquekart.com for 37500 .

Shopclues white same 37.5K.

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
Now I am thinking to wait till 15th, just for a Price drop and availability of the Grey one. I suppose prices will drop further in November, due to Diwali. But I can't wait till Nov, to get this beast.

j89

j89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Now I am thinking to wait till 15th, just for a Price drop and availability of the Grey one. I suppose prices will drop further in November, due to Diwali. But I can't wait till Nov, to get this beast.

That's what I will also like to do. Till now all dealers I spoke to only are comitting to a white, even after advance payment. However, if I see a gray one and it's available I might change my mind :D

Edited by j89, 04 October 2012 - 07:43 AM.

sumeshd

sumeshd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Devices:HTC ONE X
  • Twitter:@sumesh_d

No stock yet in any most places I checked with in Delhi / Noida. Noida dealer sounded frustrated heh.

Funny some people are even willing to pay for demo pieces.

Lowest price quoted by smartcafe is still 39k without bluetooth.

Smartphone cafe in kalkaji has a demo piece and quoted me with 38k..
Mostly big stores around have to get their stock most late by weekend and 2 stores quoted me with 36.4k and 36.6k..
Guys its just a matter of days..next week u will probably find it in every store at 36k few hundreds more or less..so hold your horses if u wanna save some bucks..
For the sim card best is to get it cut where u buy note from..they cut with a cutter and u can even have outer shell for future use as normal..
I am yet to sell my one x and any ideas how much I cud get for it in Delhi??
It's white, 5 months used, scratchless original bill box accessories..I will try my luck at gaffar I suppose..

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Hey, Could you Call “Keshna Electronics" on JM Road, Pune and ask for the price and availability. I currently can't call due to some reasons. Phone No: 020-25510639.

He always gets the stock first.

I would be grateful. Thanks.

Edited by Aditya_e, 04 October 2012 - 07:46 AM.

dr_ysp

dr_ysp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Hey, Could you Call “Keshna Electronics" on JM Road, Pune and ask for the price and availability. I currently can't call due to some reasons. Phone No: 020-25510639.

He always gets the stock first.

I would be grateful. Thanks.

I already spoke to him, he is saying he has demo but sales will start from saturday, do not know which colours will be available, does not commit on prive

JulyDerek

JulyDerek

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
Any idea if the Official Samsung Stores have stocks???

dr_ysp

dr_ysp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Where in Pune did you find one. Please tell the shop name and location.

Its in ajmera, pimpri, call 9890446770, give them my referance as dr puri, he will quote 36400 for white one!!

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Its in ajmera, pimpri, call 9890446770, give them my referance as dr puri, he will quote 36400 for white one!!

Thanks for the info. Will check out. But I will wait for the Grey. Can't carry a huge WHITE phone in my black trousers.

zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Hey Dr Puri..if I am not wrong you were there with me for buying HTC Legend and then sold it as soon as you bought it..Right..??

Edited by zabak, 04 October 2012 - 08:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users