Hey krunal, I got it from samsung store parel, for 999

Thanks Saif..

Krunal Shah

Krunal Shah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:null

wow original Flip cover for 999 .. good price.. I got the same for 1250 .

This price is not flip cover, this is for original protective hard case.

AdityaKar

AdityaKar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note II
  • Twitter:@adityakar
Does anyone else find the "Media Server" process eating up a lot of battery? It consumes at least 20% of battery whenever I check the battery usage. I read up a few posts across different forums but nothing helped.

Here's what I have tried:
  • Formatted the external SD card from within the phone.
  • Place ".nomedia" files inside folders which don't need to be scanned by the Gallery app. Of course, I couldn't place it inside each and every folder. But I did it for most which had media files which didn't need to be scanned.
Thanks.

AdityaKar

AdityaKar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

I just ordered from Flipkart the 64GB Class 10 Sandisk card + the Amkette Smart Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard.

Wow! What are you gonna use that much storage for?

hs65

hs65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:Samsung P1000,Samsung N7100

I ordered 32 GB class 10 Sandisk microsd card from Flipkart.

I think this might be useful in future.But at the moment I dont know what to do with 32 GB.

gizmoz

gizmoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Devices:Note 2

Anybody used AllShare Cast for wireless display mirroring on the TV? Do you know if a compatible receiver is available for sale in India?

I have a samsung smart tv and I watch movies on it through note 2. It is really cool.. both work great together. Just a click and the video starts on your smart tv... amazing!

ithehappy

ithehappy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:N7100
  • Twitter:@ithehappy

@ithehappy Whoa how did you know? I bought one black colour today , shall update here once the edges peel off
Right now enjoying it...

You posted photos here the day you purchased it, that's how.
I will wait for your update. Do you think it really protects the phone from accidental falls?

I just ordered from Flipkart the 64GB Class 10 Sandisk card + the Amkette Smart Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard.

Can you or anyone suggest me a 32 GB card, class 10 or Ultra? At a reasonable price. My local store is asking 2100 for 32 GB.

Edited by ithehappy, 05 November 2012 - 05:18 PM.

j89

j89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:Nokia

You posted photos here the day you purchased it, that's how.
I will wait for your update. Do you think it really protects the phone from accidental falls?

Can you or anyone suggest me a 32 GB card, class 10 or Ultra? At a reasonable price. My local store is asking 2100 for 32 GB.

Sandisk 32GB Ultra 10 on flipkart is 1999 (http://www.flipkart....ker=from-search). There is a Strontium one for 1599 (http://www.flipkart....ker=from-search).

j89

j89

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Devices:Nokia

I have a samsung smart tv and I watch movies on it through note 2. It is really cool.. both work great together. Just a click and the video starts on your smart tv... amazing!

It works perfectly with the XBOX as well. One click to stream everything over, even the HD videos.

Heh. Damn; I can't even find a use for 16GB onboard. But, I guess if you are into music or taking videos you will need that space. I might pick up one too, when I am really vella :)

Does anyone else find the "Media Server" process eating up a lot of battery? It consumes at least 20% of battery whenever I check the battery usage. I read up a few posts across different forums but nothing helped.

Nope. Not me. But, then again I don't have too much music or media.

AdityaKar

AdityaKar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

It works perfectly with the XBOX as well. One click to stream everything over, even the HD videos.

It works with Xbox? That is awesome! I can't wait to get home and give it a shot. So how exactly do you stream it? I have played files over DLNA on the Xbox from a NAS but I'm not sure how to get the screen mirroring to work.

Heh. Damn; I can't even find a use for 16GB onboard. But, I guess if you are into music or taking videos you will need that space. I might pick up one too, when I am really vella.

Yeah that's what I figured. With a few minutes of recorded videos taking over a GB of space. However, the internal memory is filling up pretty quickly with the huge size of games and with no way to move those to external SD, I'm getting a little worried. NFS Most Wanted itself is taking up nearly 2 gigs out of the available 10 GB.

Nope. Not me. But, then again I don't have too much music or media.

I don't have a single music file on my phone right now. I always listen to online streaming from Pandora or Saavn. And those apps show up separately in the battery usage stats. The only files on the external SD are the photos and videos clicked on the phone itself.

sumeshd

sumeshd

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Devices:HTC ONE X
  • Twitter:@sumesh_d
Any1 got lj5 update yet??

hs65

hs65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

lj5 ?

Have you already got lj4 ?If so, what is new in lj4 ?

I am still on lj3 !

AdityaKar

AdityaKar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Where did you hear about lj5? I searched but couldn't find any mention of lj5 or even lj4 firmwares for Note 2.

nimish.saraogi

nimish.saraogi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Galaxy Note II
Hii guys...sorry been out of the city since long....N i must update everyone..tht this phone holds out a hell lot when it is on standby... was just thrilled to check the battery still close to 60 % after a full night charge on the next night.,,

Well i have the lj3 update,,whats cooking with the lj4?????/

Aditya_e

Aditya_e

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy Note 2 N7100
Did not get any LJ5 update, i am on LJ3 as of now.

Edited by Aditya_e, 07 November 2012 - 05:37 AM.

zabak

zabak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
lowest price online is 34,849 ..here -- http://www.shopclues...ote2-n7100.html

Free Home delivery and COD available..

Edited by zabak, 07 November 2012 - 05:40 AM.

TheSaifBukhari

TheSaifBukhari

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
Just got email for 34500 at sulekha.com
deals.sulekha.com/samsung-galaxy-note-ii-n7100-white-28539?affid=133664&sub=16CL1

lowest price online is 34,849 ..here -- http://www.shopclues...ote2-n7100.html

Free Home delivery and COD available..

JulyDerek

JulyDerek

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • Devices:Note

When I bought my first PC. The salesman said it had a 20MB Harddrive and didn't see how I would ever use it up. Bigger is always better in computers. hahahaha

ithehappy

ithehappy

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:N7100
  • Twitter:@ithehappy
So true, when I purchased my 500 GB HDD I thought how long it'd take me to fill it, now just after 3 years, I have to buy a 1 TB again as the former is almost full. There is only one way for HDDs, and that is only ↑ ↑ ↑

hs65

hs65

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

When I bought my first PC. The salesman said it had a 20MB Harddrive and didn't see how I would ever use it up. Bigger is always better in computers. hahahaha

But this a mobile not PC !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users