NoVodaphone internet access on t mobile phone

Guest totomorris

Guest totomorris

Ny andoid version is 2.3.6. I am on a t mobile tariff When trying to access the internet the phone goes to vodaphone site. Even if I type ibn google it goes to vodaphone and , therefor I have no internet access as I am on T Mobile. The phone wasunlocked and i use it daily via Tmobile, The only problem is that I have no internet access as it seems to link itself to vod aphone. My t mobile contract has unlimited internet access so Idon;t think it is a billing issue,I lent the phone to my brother to play around with. When he returned it he said he wiped it. Now I have no internet access as the phone goes to the vodaphne network. He is on T mobile.Ihave no inernet acces as the phone seems to be aligned with vodaphone. The phone was unlocked. I am on T notice with unlimited internet access. Why can;t I access the internet or sync any emails?

Guest totomorris

I have tried to change settings. Maybe I am incorrect with the procedure. Can you confirm procedure to change settings?

Thanks

Edited by totomorris

Guest wiiman2012

If you can get wifi going on the phone, try using an app called Tweakker (note the double k) https://play.google....S50d2Vha2tlciJd

I used it when I first got my phone. I needed to set it up on O2. I ran the app, selected what I wanted, then came back out. Reset the phone, and everything has worked ever since. I can't speak for T-mobile, but I think it's worth a shot, since it has lots of different settings for different phone networks.

Edited by wiiman2012

Guest totomorris

Look here for more info & to receive the settings directly to your handset via text:

http://support.t-mob...DOWNLOADS&tab=0

Thanks for the link but I don't think they support this phone. Still looking for a resolution. Also is ther a way to switch from T mobile to orange as T mobile doesn't have a reliable service. (I understand that tmobile and orangr share the same network)

Guest totomorris

I really can't understand why my phone is going to myweb vodaphone. I connected to my home wifi and downloaded tweaker , which st it up to t mobile, but after restaring the phone it connects live to myweb@vodaphone interenet I am on adrois2.3.6version 4 mobile Safari.