Photo

[ROM][ICS]Geno ROM (B940 Base with overclock kernel)

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts
  • Interests:lots
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Notification toggles? My systemui.apk doesn't have toggles.

If it does please notify me and so I can use it xD will give full credit. If it does..

Thanks, If I helped in anyway don't forget to rep me :)

b4da55

b4da55

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
Anyone flshed this. Opinions???

goekane

goekane

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Devices:G300
I flashed this. Pretty much stock without gapps but with custom battery icon. Honestly can't say off it's faster than stock 936/940 or the s3 roms. Could not get touch wiz to run(crashes). Oh, and on boot it has an imo annoying loud sound. U

b4da55

b4da55

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts
Ok thanks. Im on s3 but getting new microsd and thinking of flashing a new rom. Gonna try shendu(cm9) and new put new launcher on. I need something thats as light as possible.

Redflake

Redflake

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
I've been running this since Friday night.
You can turn off the boot sound in Ascend tools.
I've turned on UI accelerate and and under power manage, changed it to performance.
Seems pretty quick now. Got around 2000 in quadrant and 3418 in antutu.
The performance mode sets the cpu to 1152.

Attached File  Screenshot_2012-10-07-10-24-08.jpg   103.28KB   44 downloads

Got rid of the 3 chinese apps and the Baidu input and put SuperUser and jelly bean keyboard on it.

Alkapton

Alkapton

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:g300
I am likeing this rom a lot. Where is the boot sound I want to change it?

Redflake

Redflake

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
Ascend tools, extra options, boot sound.

djalpha

djalpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300, Galaxy Ace
Where can I get these Ascend Tools

Edited by djalpha, 07 October 2012 - 01:34 PM.

Alkapton

Alkapton

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
  • Devices:g300
Ascend tools are in the rom.
I meant where in the file system is bootSound it does not seem to be the bootSound.ogg I can find so I'm stuck.

Redflake

Redflake

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
System/media/audio/ui

thejaimes111

thejaimes111

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 7/G300/Huawei u8160
  • Twitter:@thejaimes111
I noticed on this rom that something similar to the vendor Huawei file is on it (as we have togles). Somebody know how can I extract this personalization? Thanks in advance :D

Give me REP or DONATE if I helped you, you will make my happier today ^_^

Posted Image

elperroderoke

elperroderoke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Devices:Defy+; U8650; U8815

I noticed on this rom that something similar to the vendor Huawei file is on it (as we have togles). Somebody know how can I extract this personalization? Thanks in advance

Maybe is because I and maybe you too, have the vendor B926 flashed, and then as far as you have the /cust/unicom/cn folder and the B926 vendor flahed.we have the togles.
I will try and test what happend if you have another "vendor" flashed.
Regards.
Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke, 07 October 2012 - 10:08 PM.

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

I noticed on this rom that something similar to the vendor Huawei file is on it (as we have togles). Somebody know how can I extract this personalization? Thanks in advance :D

Jaime!!!!! Does this have toggles?

elperroderoke

elperroderoke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Jaime!!!!! Does this have toggles?

I will tell you in few seconds.

elperroderoke

elperroderoke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
I'm right, as far as you have the B926 vendor flashed before, you will have the toggles, but if you have the a Vodafone, Yoigo or HW phone (the 3 I know) you won't have the roggles.
Any way there is a "trick" that can be used to have the toggles (as far as you rom is stock ROM, I know it doesn't work in Infusion, but work on the U8818 S3 based ROM), but first to all, you need to include de /cust/ "folder/partition" from your based mod ROM (B936 VF maybe).
Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke, 07 October 2012 - 10:24 PM.

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

I will tell you in few seconds.

Thanks

elperroderoke

elperroderoke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Thanks

I'm right, as far as you have the B926 vendor flashed before, you will have the toggles, but if you have the a Vodafone, Yoigo or HW phone (the 3 I know) you won't have the roggles.
Any way there is a "trick" that can be used to have the toggles (as far as your rom is a stock ROM, I know it doesn't work in Infusion, but work on the U8818 S3 based ROM), but first to all, you need to include de /cust/ "folder/partition" from your based mod ROM (B936 VF maybe).
Regards.

Edited by elperroderoke, 07 October 2012 - 10:36 PM.

elperroderoke

elperroderoke

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
If we talk about this ROM, if you have the B926 vendor flashed before, you will have the toggles, but if you have flashed the B934 before, all you need is to rename the /cust/unicom/cn folder to /cust/hw/normal and make a factory reset to have this ROM as it is (included toggles).
If you have a "still" Yoigo Spain phone, you would have to rename it to /cust/yoigo/es and make a factory reset to have this ROM as it is (included toggles).
If you have a "still" Vodafone phone, I don´t know because there are a lot of folder inside (en, es, default, ch, de.....), and I don't know if you have to rename to your "country based phone" /cust/vodafone/es (Spain) /en/ or /uk/ (England), or maybe it will work with /cust/vodafone/default and make a factory reset to have this ROM as it is (included toggles).
Regarding to make all this work "out of the box" in a MOD ROM, I have one idea, that depends on the /cust/folder size.from the based stock ROM, because the cust partition size is just 75M.
Regards.

krishang3

krishang3

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 581 posts

If we talk about this ROM, if you have the B926 vendor flashed before, you will have the toggles, but if you have flashed the B934 before, all you need is to rename the /cust/unicom/cn folder to /cust/hw/normal and make a factory reset to have this ROM as it is (included toggles).
If you have a "still" Yoigo Spain phone, you would have to rename it to /cust/yoigo/es and make a factory reset to have this ROM as it is (included toggles).
If you have a "still" Vodafone phone, I don´t know because there are a lot of folder inside (en, es, default, ch, de.....), and I don't know if you have to rename to your "country based phone" /cust/vodafone/es (Spain) /en/ or /uk/ (England), or maybe it will work with /cust/vodafone/default and make a factory reset to have this ROM as it is (included toggles).
Regarding to make all this work "out of the box" in a MOD ROM, I have one idea, that depends on the /cust/folder size.from the based stock ROM, because the cust partition size is just 75M.
Regards.

Well I've been told another way on gettings toggles is by porting a stock nexus systemui.apk

tillaz

tillaz

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,853 posts
  • Interests:Alien Life
  • Devices:Nexus 4

Well I've been told another way on gettings toggles is by porting a stock nexus systemui.apk

that's just the start of it...
i told you to do that because its pure AOSP, no huawei code, meaning its easer to add code for the power widgets found in my rom,

after doing the above, you then add the code and resources for power widgets (hard part)

where talking customizable toggles though, not huawei's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users