delete recovery 3e

Guest Konao

Hello ,

I wanted to install CWM on my g300, but I install the third recovery that makes me errors. I install cwm above except that it can not boot. (even via recovery manager)

I reinstall ICS Installation via SD, but the recovery is still there ..

Someone an idea to remove it? I would go under custom rom

thank you in advance,

(Sorry for my bad english, use google translate)

Guest razerboi

I would like to know this as well. I just got the phone and wanted to update the ROM but I read that you needed to update to the official ICS first so the baseband gets updated. so i followed this link and it says it will install the clockworkmod, but actually it installs something called Android System Recovery 3e.

Guest razerboi

can you post a pic of this 3e recovery. Is it an orange interface?

androidsystemrecovery3e.jpg

Here it is, can't do anything with this, if i try to install a custom ROM i get errors. Reinstalling CWM doesn't work, it always comes back to this. I use the CWM Easy Installer as thats the only way i know how being a noob. Any advice appreciated as i'm stuck with this official voda ICS right now.

I'm pretty sure that is stock recovery, so it means your CWM installation didn't work.

If you updated to ICS you will need to unlock the bootloader first.

Guest razerboi

I'm pretty sure that is stock recovery, so it means your CWM installation didn't work.

If you updated to ICS you will need to unlock the bootloader first.

Thanks Cyda, yes that worked! Konao there is a tool for this you can download here: http://www.modaco.co...attach_id=81949 it will unlock the bootloader then you can install the CWM, worked for me anyway

Edit: although it gets into CWM, none of the options work, it's just a had with a an arrow

Edit 2: It's the home button to select, not the power button. doh!

Edited by razerboi