Update!! [MOD][ICS & JB]●►ACID Audio Engine V4.0◄● for most of the devices|☆☆☆TEAM AC!D☆☆☆

Guest carrthee89

Guest thepolodoc

ive just installed it and ive found no difference in music quality, I dont know whether it requires a certain music player or something...

Guest carrthee89

U ll ve a walkman player in ur app drawer after flashing this mod.. opern the player go to settings.. there u ll find the equalizer.. sorry dont have my mob ATM.. ll check ASAP..

Guest Rattonboy

Hi....sorry im not so smart but this works only on a stock rom?

Don't think so, it should work with almost every ROM (stock or not). I am about to try it on the S3 ROM, will give results in a bit. ;)

Guest lucrece1973

ROM B927 w Omegamoon's kernel. Tried 2 versions, Walkman and N7, caches wiped, permissions fixed. The phone didn't start, possibly because of Beats Audio installed.

Guest carrthee89

Try to flash it over a fresh rom.. Am using it in my optimus one.. its awesome.. much better than DSP.. Crisp and clear sounds with perfect bass..

Guest Adyx00

in original thread on xda its said that problem with boot loop is caused by having not enough space in system.. min 35 mb required...

I have 475MB free and it still boot looped. No way I'd bother with a fresh install just for this though.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Antoine Morvan

For the people whom the Mod works, which rom do you used, and which audio Zip ? The three files made Infusion B07 boot in loop ...

Thanks !