Tested &confirmed working on Windows XP
(should work on all windows based computers
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed.
- Download and install the required drivers From Acer
- Or my Google Drive mirror
- (plug your phone in your pc and windows will ask for drivers. then install the drivers you've just downloaded)
- Reboot your PC
- Download and Extract https://drive.google...WE90UVk3c1EyVU0
- Connect your phone to your pc with the provided USB cable.
- Run the "Runme.bat" , choose normal mode and follow the instructions.
[Note] You won't lose any data when you click the restore option on your phone, during the root process
- Your device will reboot, and after the reboot the acer will be fully rooted
(The default Cpu governor is Performance)
If you want to update via OTA update center, then disable supersu (in supersu settings) and root your phone again