Okay Raverrr.... are you EVER going to produce F&C 8?

Guest seefman

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

I, personally, don't think we'll see any more roms for our phones, all the devs have lost interest and got other phones, although with the lack of Qualcomm drivers and the complete lack of support from ZTE themselves it's not very surprising we won't see anything new.

I'm sticking with the CM9 rom cos that works for me.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest BLu3HaZe

I, personally, don't think we'll see any more roms for our phones, all the devs have lost interest and got other phones, although with the lack of Qualcomm drivers and the complete lack of support from ZTE themselves it's not very surprising we won't see anything new.

I'm sticking with the CM9 rom cos that works for me.

Well said, the Crescent seems very much dead now, along with the chipset inside it. Not been 6 months since I got my SF2 and already having to look at another device, even a Chinese quad. Disappointed with Qualcomm/ZTE.

Guest raverrr

I geve the device away to a friend in need so in short...NO. I understand if some of you get a bit frustrated when waiting on new ROMs etc. but as dazz said , do i ow you it? please be more considerate when asking about ROM updates as i have a life outside of pleasing you ;) happy hacking to all

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

My advice, go to CM9 and stick with it, it has the acceleration but is more polished than CM10, if you need both cameras, just go with the overclocked stock and customise with launchers and apps.

Guest BLu3HaZe

I geve the device away to a friend in need so in short...NO. I understand if some of you get a bit frustrated when waiting on new ROMs etc. but as dazz said , do i ow you it? please be more considerate when asking about ROM updates as i have a life outside of pleasing you ;) happy hacking to all

raverrr, if possible, just remove the testing RLS8 part from title and everyone shall be happy with 7. I don't see what's wrong with 7 when everything is working fine, yet funny that people still ask for more.

Guest Reider59

I long since saw the possible end of FnC, around the time I suggested a mix with other ROMs. As a semi invalid I scrimped n saved to get the phone, only just getting it in time for Christmas a year ago nearly (23rd December 2011, released Nov 30th). Raverr with his FnC and others who told me how to unlock/swap ROMs etc made it a far better Christmas for me than I've had in a long long time. He and they owe me nothing and never will, I owe them. The one thing I would agree with and wish to see is that FnC thread ended properly, with folk told it's the end of the line. Many people rely on the help they recieve and wait on every word and glimmer of hope, as long as it takes.

For me personally, I will stay with this phone and FnC 6 as long as the phone lasts, 8 months in I had to replace the battery for a tenner (original replacement not a cheap fake stamp on it). I tried FnC 7 and went back, tried all the other ROMs more than once and I have to say FnC 6 feels the most satisfying and speedy for me. My first Android phone and I know I made a good choice in it, the ROM and this forum. I still pick up my phone, press a button to see it light up showing FnC 6 and one or two changes Raverr sent me then smile a self satisfied smile of satisfaction with both the ROM and the phone. Thanks again Raverr and all.....

Steve

Edited by Reider59

Guest glossywhite

People are getting tired of waiting!

I'm sure other people are MORE tired up unjustified complaining, especially the author. Learn some coding skills, and why not show us what YOU can do! :)

raverrr, if possible, just remove the testing RLS8 part from title and everyone shall be happy with 7. I don't see what's wrong with 7 when everything is working fine, yet funny that people still ask for more.

I agree just remove the RLS8 testing tag and everyone knows it is final... Quite simply really..By the way thank you for the rom Raverrr...It's dang near perfect...

I dont know if im allowed to post this, but i applied as a beta tester waaay back and raverrr sent me this as the FandC8 beta rom:

Release notes:

-Theme changed. (now with some mokee graphics)

-Reverted to stock music app

-Media lifted from Huawei G300 (alarms,ringtones,notifications)

-Bluetooth auto-connect enabled (needs testing)

-Enabled tear down of data connection when idle (needs testing)

-Bravia engine added

-Init.d tweaks:

ram cleanup at boot

zipallign at boot

sleep tweak

net speed tweak

touchscreen sensitivity tweak

Updated:

-maps

-sms popup

All i need to know is weather the mobile data tear down works (I suggest a logcat steakout lol) and if bluetooth auto connect is working (i dont use anything that has bluetooth apart from mu phone) as well as bluetooth fonctionalityy in general.

Also tell me what you think of the other tweaks. I find that touchscreen tweak may have improved shorter swipes across the screen (eg: swiping between home screens with a smaller gesture).

LINK:http://www.mediafire.com/?pwuqjnf8jlwzkmk

THIS IS FOR THE SF2. IF YOU ARE A TMV USER YOU MUST FLASH THE OC KERNEL BY FUZZRA OR IT WILL NOT BOOT.

I dont know if im allowed to post this, but i applied as a beta tester waaay back and raverrr sent me this as the FandC8 beta rom:

Could you re-upload it?

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

I had the beta ROM but I had to restore my laptop so i lost everything. I also don't agree with uploading Raverrr's work without his permission. Just my opinion though.