best browser

Guest yaqh

Whats the best browser for playing movies and music online. i found the default one the gb very good, I'm on the b940 rom I have also used firefox and opera,what are you guys using?

I use Boat browser. I'd never even heard of it until someone mentioned it on here and it works well. I find chrome a bit resource heavy and both Dolphin and Opera (my previous browsers) a bit annoying at times so I've stayed with Boat Browser.

I use Boat browser. I'd never even heard of it until someone mentioned it on here and it works well. I find chrome a bit resource heavy and both Dolphin and Opera (my previous browsers) a bit annoying at times so I've stayed with Boat Browser.

i might give that a go, what is stock browser called on bg?

Guest TangerineTractor

None of themwrap/reflow properly and consistently except Opera - try the full this site, scroll down to full version at the bottom, open a thread and zoon in... resize, and in opera the text reflows to fit the width of the screen, in all the other browsers you get a horizontal scroll bar. Some of the browsers resize sone sites but not others, only Opera works for all of them.

Guest Dante2070

Opera Mobile for all my browsing needs. Having a prepaid dataplan, it saved me lots of money (with turbo on). For streaming media (which I do only when on wifi) the stock browser is the best choice imo.

Guest Rico_89

Dolphin when on Wifi because it works exactly like the desktop versions of Firefox and Google chrome. When I'm using data then Opera Mini for one reason....it's fast. I do use Chrome sometimes just for a change and the tabbed animations are pretty cool, but it just isn't as user friendly as Dolphin.