[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

Guest carrthee89

its your choice ,others just dont bother,most just go to ics and then use any ics rom .plenty out their.enjoy

thanks wrtease.. So which thread i ve to follow, the first or second one..??

Guest Davidoff59

This thread makes no sense whatsoever now that you edited all your posts and questions so no one else will be able to benefit from the help provided.

There is a update on my phone but cant download date 12102012. The link at beginning of thread is old version but cant seem to find linkon t'internet. Anyone else have any luck

Guest carrthee89

This thread makes no sense whatsoever now that you edited all your posts and questions so no one else will be able to benefit from the help provided.

Hey bud, Jus don wanna create a new thread for another problem.. Also i got a problem in root.. Its not common.. Mistake is mine.. So it ll not be helpfull for others.. thatsy edited this thread...

Guest elperroderoke

I can tell you that the one I knew is still there. When turn wi-fi off and you turn it on again, the system stops and you need to take off the battery.

Mass storage works for me.

Regards.

I can tell you that the one I knew is still there. When turn wi-fi off and you turn it on again, the system stops and you need to take off the battery.

Mass storage works for me.

Regards.

Yeah thats a pain. Dont know what's going on with mass storage temperamental

Guest elperroderoke

The wi-fi problem is "solved" just switching in Settings > Wi-fi > Advanced (push menu) > Keep Wi-fi on during sleep > Always, to Only when plugged in or Never.

You can tell me wich is the problem you have wiht USB Mass.... and I will try.

Some "fix" to have light on the three soft buttons?

Regards.

Guest tcpaulh

WebGL is not a problem. Only suppprted on a handful of phones (Sony?) It does look like the fabled 2d hardware accelerated UI is enabled though (Canvas). Unless this is due to 'force hardware acceleration' which causes problems.