[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

Guest masidel

the first hello sorry for my English, this rom seems very good but I have the problem that I can not configure internet data, any solution? I set it up with my data and when I keep not save

Edited by masidel

Guest rale_ts

Still far from finished ROM, camera still don't work, no HWA and it feels sluggish and I hate MiUi :D

For now I will stick with latest Infusion B05 with 3.0.8 kernel ver. 19 from PaulMilBank it is far better and it feels much smother and responsive then this ShenDu!

Im using last version and camera is fine. recording has some weird colours sometimes but all in all its smooth and although not perfect its the only full jb available at the minute.

Edit i remember the first time i flashed it and camera kept closing at start. I wiped and reflashed so maybe that might help. Make sure to fully wipe

Edited by b4da55

Guest tcpaulh

this is driving me nuts now been trying to flash for like an hour. when I install anything in CWM it just makes it bootloop

..annoying. I did get an error 7 in cwm 6.0.1.2 but doing advanced restart cwm seemed to kickstart it.

Really strange Wi-Fi fc all internet connection. Gonna try reflash. Power of also reboots so batt pull needed to shut down lol

Fixed. Router issue. Wi fi lock better but^correct

Edited by b4da55

Guest timfimjim

this is driving me nuts now been trying to flash for like an hour. when I install anything in CWM it just makes it bootloop

Re download the ROM zip file, your download might've been corrupted.

Make sure you do all the wipes (factory, cache, dalvik cache AND system(under mounts & storage)). Then reboot recovery, then install the ROM, then reboot to system. Let system boot and leave it on homescreen for a min to settle before rebooting back to recovery to install gapps. Don't install a custom kernel.

Guest andy.hyde4

Re download the ROM zip file, your download might've been corrupted.

Make sure you do all the wipes (factory, cache, dalvik cache AND system(under mounts & storage)). Then reboot recovery, then install the ROM, then reboot to system. Let system boot and leave it on homescreen for a min to settle before rebooting back to recovery to install gapps. Don't install a custom kernel.

It was not a problem with that the rom worked perfectly but it kept freezing and then bootlooping so I did all the wipes again redownloaded and installed waited on homescreen for 5 mins went back to recovery installed gapps this all worked fine one time. but then I toggled WiFi and it froze again and then wouldn't boot so I wiped caches and then it came up with the updating apps screen got to the last one then bootlooped