[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

Guest djuroue

yeah I'm getting reproducible deadlock when enabling Wi-Fi.

Every time so far.

After a battery pull, Wi-Fi is on and working though.

Paul, did you try flashing that kernel from thread :

http://www.modaco.com/topic/358992-kernel-308-kernel-for-official-ics-roms-19-update-111112/

Changelog for latest version includes this :

11/11/12 Release #19:

Init.d support from Cyda- need to know if this works, I don't use init.d scripts myself.

Some Governor tuning in interactiveX and conservative governors

Zram enabled

Dazzozo's fix for wifi crashing and deadlock from CAF

Have had some strange wifi issues. I thought it was router but its not. The internet ie fb browser ect all close maybe 5 sec in. V strange

Edited by b4da55

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the link but all them chinese rom websites are painfully slow on my bb connection. I will wait till someone kindly mirrors it on more speedier site

Edited by b4da55

managed to change the lang.. so far all works with no bother just need to restore my gaaps, and the other apps , but as blanc ROM all works camera , wifi , bluetouch etc

Guest TangerineTractor

Yes, this is a VERY nice ROM. The only niggles I had were: There was chinese text above the date in the notification tray that I couldn't remove; I couldn't find the camera! And like CM9, no FM Radio and iPlayer doesn't work. But if this is genuine JB, then it's surely not far from being tweaked into a ROM of choice by some clever DEV!

Ive run this rom from the first release. The last update was unusable due to browser issues but this one is really good. If you want a full working jb rom this is for you