[ROM][JB][SHENDU]-04-12-2012

Guest carrthee89

anyone tested this ROM ? i am still downloading the speed is not the best 80/163MB downloaded 30 mins left then i will try upload this to some faster location.

Edited by valdek

they solved the chinese text in the notification bar? and the chinese text in the calendar? in the last version everything was in english except these 2.

and in the last version there was some screen flickering when you open the camera. they solved that?

they solved the chinese text in the notification bar? and the chinese text in the calendar? in the last version everything was in english except these 2.

and in the last version there was some screen flickering when you open the camera. they solved that?

nothing really has been fixed, still same problems in my case chinese text and no apn's

Guest kieranswhite

Voda uk , Kent, England It never worked and started working after second boot on this update

Edited by kieranswhite

Guest oldblader

nice work carrthee89 love this Rom!!!

Not for the faint hearted though lol.

Have you got a mirror for the latest ota update 121206 please?

Very slow ota

Guest carrthee89

Am jus sharing.. 061212 update is a bit experimental .. stay with 041212.. u can check for update with the update app..

Edited by carrthee89

Guest carrthee89

4/12 is the latest stable version..

Its still having Chinese character here and there.. but its smooth and running well..

Edited by carrthee89

Sorry.. updated now..

thanks a lot :) did you tested this ? its any good ? in previous ver's the mobile network was't worked for me at all and e so replaced the apns-conf what did't help i found that in orginal apns-conf are wrong details about my network provider if that does make any deference ?

Guest carrthee89

I didn't face those problems.. Mobile network was working fine for me from the first build.. other than that its the best jellybean rom we are having now..