Audio text message help

Guest feckineejit

Guest feckineejit

Hello can anyone help, im using go sms, my daughter in London has sent me a audio text message, but when i click on download it doesn't download, just keeps on the spinning % and then stops, tried downloading with the stock messaging app but no luck either, i'm sure i was sent one before and was able to download that (was a while back tho). anyone know what i can do to download it, is gosms able to download audio text? i'm sure my settings are ok as i can send texts and picture messages.

Guest feckineejit

Does no one know the answer, if not would it be possible for someone to check if they can receive audio text on gosms so i can try and figure out if its just me that cant receive them. Thanks

Guest feckineejit

Try downloading/using Tweakker from the app store & using that to check and install the correct settings for your network.

Done that but still cant get it to download, think i'll have to give up trying :(

Guest feckineejit

Thanks for the help guys, managed to sort it now, had to go to extreme measures to listen to it, i downgraded to B926 from B934, restored my B07 infusion rom, and for some reason i was able to download and listen to it. Bit extreme i know but i was thinking about trying B926 for days but didn't wanna go through all the hassle of it. It was worth it to hear from my little girl. Cheers :)