Beidou Little Pepper - the dual-core, budget Android device

Guest hecatae

Guest hecatae

The Little Pepper has a 1Ghz dual-core Qualcomm MSM8225 CPU, dual sim card support, VGA front camer and 5 mega-pixel rear camera with auto focus, all of which is controlled by a large 4 inch screen with 800x480 WVGA resolution, powered by an Adreno 203 GPU.

The MSM8225 is a budget Snapdragon S4 processor with a recommended maximum cpu clock speed of 1Ghz and the Adreno 203 supports a maximum display resolution of 854x480 FWVGA. The Little Pepper is available in black, red or pink.

Mine is on order and I paid $149.99, as I cant see anywhere offering the original $110 USD price. :( If anyone has any questions, I will answer them in the comments below!

[Via: FastCardTech]

lilpeppers.png

Click here to view the item

Guest aaroNiGHTS

Heh, expect it to arrive in a month if you ordered it from FastCardTech. It's an interesting device, be worth partitioning your SD card - 512MB rom will run out fast! Hope you picked it up in Pink ;)

Guest hecatae

Heh, expect it to arrive in a month if you ordered it from FastCardTech. It's an interesting device, be worth partitioning your SD card - 512MB rom will run out fast! Hope you picked it up in Pink ;)

interesting is that the same regardless of which delivery option you choose?

Guest aaroNiGHTS

They just normally take a week or two to ship things out. Normally they give out a Tracking number but it doesn't become active for a while. I think they - like many other China based stores - use bulk shipping resellers.

Guest hecatae

Your order US.

We have shipped your package on 2012-10-19 09:59:23.

Yeah, there seems to be confusion.

Is there a Tegra 3 version available for a very reasonable price of $189 ???

yes there is also a tegra3 version but no stock yet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hecatae

Ok, I'm updating this post, as a warning to others.

Firstly, DHL delivered the package to an incorrect address and have declared it as lost.

DHL have apologised sent me a gesture of goodwill and contacted DHL Hong Kong to refund the seller FastCardTech.

This is where it gets screwy, DHL are unable to update their public delivery tracker if they deliver to an incorrect address, they can only amend their internal systems.

DHL declared the package as lost on the 26th October 2012.

I have contacted FastCardTech over 12 times so far advising them the package is lost.

They keep accusing me of not being able to read the delivery tracker that states delivered and signed by someone who lives two miles away and who DHL Security could not retrieve the package from.

They also refuse to contact DHL Hong Kong who would confirm the package is lost.

So as a last resort I've raised a Paypal dispute.

Guest ChrisPNE

Ok, I'm updating this post, as a warning to others.

Firstly, DHL delivered the package to an incorrect address and have declared it as lost.

DHL have apologised sent me a gesture of goodwill and contacted DHL Hong Kong to refund the seller FastCardTech.

This is where it gets screwy, DHL are unable to update their public delivery tracker if they deliver to an incorrect address, they can only amend their internal systems.

DHL declared the package as lost on the 26th October 2012.

I have contacted FastCardTech over 12 times so far advising them the package is lost.

They keep accusing me of not being able to read the delivery tracker that states delivered and signed by someone who lives two miles away and who DHL Security could not retrieve the package from.

They also refuse to contact DHL Hong Kong who would confirm the package is lost.

So as a last resort I've raised a Paypal dispute.

Is it not possible to report the person who kept your phone to the police?

Guest hecatae

Is it not possible to report the person who kept your phone to the police?

DHL got the Police involved but they advised it was a civil matter, not a Police matter

Guest ChrisPNE

DHL got the Police involved but they advised it was a civil matter, not a Police matter

Did you pay using a credit card? You could probably just refer the matter to the credit card company if you did.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.