ZTE Blade 2 WORKING USB DRIVERS

Guest Pogonoforysci

Guest Pogonoforysci

Hi, does anyone have USB driver for zte blade 2 (orange san francisco 2) that work? Recently, after lots of struggling, I installed fish and chips on my SF2. In the process I installed PDAnet on my PC. A couple of days ago I uninstalled PDA as I didn't need it anymore. However, today I discovered that my PC doesn't recognize the phone anymore when I connect it via USB. Before installing Fish and Chips connecting the phone via usb caused a flash drive with drivers on it to show up in my computer - this doesn't happen anymore and the phone just sits idle and I can't see it at all from my pc. I tried several USB drivers for SF2 that I found through google and they either do nothing or fail to install (after pressing install button I get a tiny window with just the OK button in it, pressing the button causes the program to close and nothing gets installed). CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THIS PLEASE?????

I forgot to ad: reinstalling PDAnet doesn't help as it asks for USB drivers!

Edited by Pogonoforysci

• 6 months later...
Guest beautifulily

Does anyone know a way of fixing this yet? I'm getting it now, Windows keeps telling me my phone's not a recognised device - but I've installed USB drivers and they don't work. It's not my laptop, either - I have the same problem on every computer I connect my phone to. I have an SD card reader so it's not that big a problem, but it's just inconvenient, y'know.

Help would be appreciated, thank you.

Guest surfungus

Yeah definitely a nightmare! Just went through the whole issue again unlocking Mrs Surf's new vivacity, tried on my xp machine, still moaning about drivers, Wasn't even going to attempt it on my 64 bit win 7 machine! So onto old faithful laptop with 32bit win 7. After several attempts windows decided to look on line, it found and downloaded an 'android' driver (I'm sure it didn't when I used it to unlock my crescent) then it all worked fine :D

So is that new to windows or have I just missed it? Anyway I'll have a look tomorrow and see if I If I can see what it downloaded.