help please zte skate

Guest manja86

Guest mhstrijbos

You need to provide more information. What were you doing, and installing an apk, flashing a rom, creating a tpt? If so, you specify what apk or rom, and and ar what stage the error occurred.

Cheers

Guest manja86

My English is bad sorry about that over the CVM's v4.0.1.4 I tried to root, and did not make a backup, because I dovnloaded with TPT-and through him I dovnloding some TPS file and says that the file is ok but now he say this sdčard/skate-v2b.zip installing :/

Finding update pack ....

Opening update pack ....

installing update ....

instalation aborted

Guest omegavesko

Ah, so you've flashed a TPT with CWM on it. That's good. The mistake you're making here is that you're trying to flash a TPT through CWM for some reason, which won't work. You'll need to flash a ROM, you should have a 200MB system partition already, so you can just pick a ROM from this forum. Jelly Bean, ICS or Gingerbread, it's up to you.

In Serbian:

Pokušavaš da flešuješ TPT preko CWM-a, a to baš neće ići. Samo skini neki ROM sa ovog foruma i prati uputstva da to flešuješ. Sistemska particija bi trebala da bude dovoljno velika da možeš samo da izabereš bilo koji odavde. Slobodno sam izaberi koju verziju Androida hoćeš.

Edited by omegavesko