Looking for a mint OMC, cheap as possible OR swap for SF2...

Guest glossywhite

Guest glossywhite

Looking for a mint OMC, cheap as possible OR swap for SF2 (mint, boxed, 1 week old)... OR would swap my SF2 for Ascend G300, mint.

thank you :)

Edited by glossywhite

Guest hugobosslives

no offense mate. but thats not really a good deal for the other person.

pretty much everyone would prefer a G300 as its armv7 and the OMC is a bigger screen sf2.

Guest glossywhite

no offense mate. but thats not really a good deal for the other person.

pretty much everyone would prefer a G300 as its armv7 and the OMC is a bigger screen sf2.

Maybe you missed the point that my preference for the swap would be the OMC, not the G300.

Seems like your the only one who'll benefit in this deal, why would anyone downgrade?

Maybe you missed the point that my preference for the swap would be the OMC, not the G300.

Guest Redstarr1

Let's call it a miracle through faith in Jesus if anyone were to go for that swapping deal ;). I don't understand all those people who want to swap the phone they just bought, don't they think better about what they want before they buy it (Your SF2 is 1 week old? Then why did you get one?)

You'd have better luck buying an OMC and selling the SF2 to someone else. I might sell my (Belgian Medion) Skate, but it's a year old, not exactly mint condition. Although it's had its screen replaced a few months ago. And I'd prefer not to have to send it internationally.

Guest AmbushReality
Looking for a mint OMC, cheap as possible OR swap for SF2 (mint, boxed, 1 week old)... OR would swap my SF2 for Ascend G300, mint.

thank you :)

So from the Blade to the Crescent and now you want to swap again? My mind is screwed O_o

Guest awarner

Please remember the rules on selling, swapping devices is still a sale ie transfer of goods and as there is no protection from either party we do not allow this on the site.

eBay offers some protection as such obviously not for trades though.

Topic locked.