The first one (1.) uses the /data/app folder and the second one (2.) uses the /system/app folder.
So how can you choose the right version:
- I'm not sure what i'm doing.
- I'm not 100% sure if my system partition free space is enough.
- I don't want that s2e is a part of my userdata apps and i'm 100% sure it will fit to the system partition.
1. S2E using userdata
or directly install the app from the play store
2.S2E using system
S2E Shared Folder (Older versions):
- Boot into Recovery
- Partition SD Card
- Choose your Ext partition size
- You can choose 0MB for Swap
- Reboot into Recovery
- flash "simple2ext-vX-jb-userdata.zip" or "simple2ext-vX-jb.zip" depends on your selection.
- Start s2e app and configure it to your needs.
If you have any trouble using s2e you can post the s2e log file or an logcat of your boot procedure.
For now i've tried it on 2 different blades and everything works.
Thanks to OlegKrikun and KonstaT!
Edited by XeS0r, 29 October 2012 - 08:36 AM.