92 replies to this topic

sam tyler

sam tyler

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade Gen1 R.B.M.1 Grand X
right, before doing doing this,try a different usb cable,just in case its the cable giving you problems. download grand x/970 tools from post 12 on this thread.(you already copied/pasted it on one of your earlier posts) extract it (on comp)select MTP on your phone for connect to P.C. in settings.connect phone to computer via USB,start grand/v970 tools follow what it says and you should have root but you can`t install recovery until you have rooted the phone.if 970 tools stays yellow connect the phone via connect to PC software( via connect to PC in phone settings)restart v970 tools, if the phone wont root go to XDA and download root by restore here is the link http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1886460 do what it says,and you should have root,its on VERSION 30, but if you search on Google for version 17 that works best with this phone. after you get root,go back to grand x/v970 tools and follow what it says to install recovery,

Hello?could someone help me with my dead ZTE Blade? as i`m trapped in 1973!

rhicjames

rhicjames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Grand X V970m
I need help.... I already followed all of the instruction written by the TS but i always get SIGNATURE VERIFICATION FAILED, I already download all of the 3 Pre-Rooted Stock Rom but its always like that, please help me

mark129

mark129

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Thanks. I have CMW. To be filled ram? I install first version (Click here (fixed root) ) and ram use is 340mb from 340mb but mobile should have 512mb.
Now download version 3 and i will test it.

n5rovic

n5rovic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Devices:zte grand x
I geting error when i try install this, why ? :(

mark129

mark129

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Test use for root Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v17.zip. It work for me.

brudownload

brudownload

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Zte Grand X
Hello Guys,

Someone could help me ?
I've downloaded the ROM v3 and CWD, did the wipe / factory reset, flashed the rom and now my phone wont start. It freezes on ZTE Screen.

I followed all the steps of your tutorial, but it was necessary to root by restore (xda).

Do you think that is bricked ?

Thank you so far.

Bruno.

brudownload

brudownload

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hello Guys,

Someone could help me ?
I've downloaded the ROM v3 and CWD, did the wipe / factory reset, flashed the rom and now my phone wont start. It freezes on ZTE Screen.

I followed all the steps of your tutorial, but it was necessary to root by restore (xda).

Do you think that is bricked ?

Thank you so far.

Bruno.

brudownload

brudownload

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Could anyone help me ?

Thanks.

zwezdan

zwezdan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Grand X
go to cwm and do wipe again, if that didn't help flash rom again...

brudownload

brudownload

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Zwezdan, Thank you for your reply.

The problem is that I cant go to CWD again, When I try to do it nothing happens :(

Any suggestion ?

Thank you.

ilias2498

ilias2498

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE BLADE

hello i am new here and i want your help please... i have the ZTE V970m i make a HARD RESET but after that my smartphone doesn't respond its complete "dead" doaesn't turn on and doesn't charge PLEASE HELP ME .... WHAT CAN I DO ???? 
THANK YOU!!!!

josipsuton123

josipsuton123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte mimosa x
I root my phone, and I have Installed CWM, but why can not save existing rom, with backup and restore. 
thanks

majstor za laptop

majstor za laptop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:It , hardware,laptop,tablet,mobile phones
  • Devices:samsung noteII 7100
  • Twitter:@@Bglaptop

I`ve put some russian rome a while ago and it worked fine for a few months but now the phone is starting to hang and occasionaly to loose ring or some other bugs , what rom should i try or it is ready to junk ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users