i just mounted my sdcard !
I have access to it!*
so here the tools
- First put your sdcard (formated in fat 32) in and reboot, a video to remove the back: http://www.modaco.co...-microsd-video/
- download the updated archive,
- extract it
- and then select the option 2,
- When it said remove and replug, between this two steps. Open Adbd Insecure and tick the two boxes (enabled, and enabled at boot), if it is already checked, you do not need to remove and replug for the next times
- then download the ICS SD binder app, and configure it like below:
- click sur save and reboot
- you have access to your sdcard in /sdcard/external_sd, and on your pc it is in the same folder /external_sd
- It is normal if the size of your sd given by windows is the same as before, there is only a link from the internal memory to the external sd, it is due to the MTP protocol, we need an advanced mod, but you can still use your sd, and app like double twist will recognize it.
- it should work, i need some of you test it , because on my phone, i mounted it with adb, so even if i umounted it and put back original files before the test of my script, i need confirmation. (my sd card is in fat32)
- please test it and give feedback
Edited by benichou, 21 October 2012 - 09:19 PM.