• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

nadezz

nadezz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Diego
Have already talked to orange, they will attempt to repair the power button stiffness, but not the cracked bezel. Why should they believe us that the fractures were not caused by a major drop or something.

sang3eta

sang3eta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
I've got the same problem 4 cracks in my Orange San Diego case after only 20 days!

I've had an Orange San Francisco/ZTE Blade for 2 years, and never had any issues with that, so this looks like a design/manufacturing fault.

Here's my video evidence...

A few days later I catch a 5th crack in the developing stage...

Edited by sang3eta, 17 May 2013 - 03:01 PM.

sang3eta

sang3eta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Well I got my return for repair bag and the phone is in the post. I'll let you know if they repair it or not.

One last video to show people that 5th crack propagated all the way across the bezel.

dereek

dereek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Intel Xolo x900
Did they repair your phones?

sang3eta

sang3eta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Did they repair your phones?

I got the phone back from repair today, but I see Orange no longer list this phone for sale.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIyC-9WLTu8

Edited by sang3eta, 01 June 2013 - 01:44 AM.

ColdEmbrace

ColdEmbrace

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Devices:San Francisco
As soon as my N4 arrives this is going in for repair, 4 cracks on the silver bezel, 4 cracks on the screen bezel. It has never been dropped. Maybe I can swing an unlock in with it as well so it can be actually used.

Orange San Francisco TFT - GiffGaff - CM7

Posted Image

samb74

samb74

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:orange san diego
I have the osd, developed cracks within 3 months, I did ring orange and was very polite and said as it was in the guarantee I would like a replacement, I was told to send in for repair, I was then shocked to be charged 40 quid as they deemed it not a manufacturing fault, I called and explained that a Google search would show that this clearly is a fault they refuse to acknowledge this and tell me they have no such problems I had a hell of time with them trying to get my repair paid for which I don't have time to go into but it was lied to repeatedly, I paid for the repair and now 5 months later the cracks have appeared again a piece of the bezel has now fallen out and after taking it this time into ee shop was still told that they know of no problem with the phones and I would be charged again, so there is no point being nice to orange they don't care, I will be leaving them as soon as I am able even if it means buying out my contract is have never been treated so badly I hate this phone with a passion and as a long and loyal customer to orange appalled by the way I have been treated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users