68 replies to this topic

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade 3, Alcatel OT995

This is easy to resolve KonstaT, next update put AOKP in your room, all here stay happy. I have your Room 4.1.2 KonstaT, in future we expect something with this too. Anyway good job what you do. Congratulation.

You should probably read up on what AOKP is. AOKP isn't CM10 and CM10 isn't AOKP.

You can expect whatever you like but KonstaT is under no obligation to provide it. KonstaT's code is open though so anyone can use it to actually build a REAL AOKP ROM for Blade.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Ok. i thought KonstaT was not happy with his work been stolen. Atleast, that's how it sounded to begin with. I think instead of correcting other people and wasting time, why don't you guys try to write the libs to make hardware decoding work for blades or atleast resolve issues with ICS first before moving on to JB. ICS roms are useless if you can't move App Data to SD using S2E.

Why don't you?

Who do you think you are to dictate what devs should or shouldn't do? You are free not to use their ROMs if you don't like them.

No one is under any obligation to provide anything to you.

huibuhh

huibuhh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

Why don't you?

Who do you think you are to dictate what devs should or shouldn't do? You are free not to use their ROMs if you don't like them.

No one is under any obligation to provide anything to you.

I couldn't agree more.

matcho13579

matcho13579

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Devices:Samsung i9000, ZTE Blade
  • Twitter:@matcho13579

..why don't you guys try to write the libs to make hardware decoding work for blades or atleast resolve issues with ICS first before moving on to JB...

And why don't you do that by yourself?!

... ICS roms are useless if you can't move App Data to SD using S2E.

Give me one goddamn reason why do you think the ROM is useless without A2SD! I own Blade for about a year and I never, repeat NEVER had to use any of the A2SD apps! Don't use it if you don't want to!

Edited by matcho13579, 29 October 2012 - 10:06 PM.

neothegod

neothegod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35

Give me one goddamn reason why do you think the ROM is useless without A2SD! I own Blade for about a year and I never, repeat NEVER had to use any of the A2SD apps! Don't use it if you don't want to!

I think you should be using one of Symbian devices. You must have picked an Android by accident.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

And he's wrong to boot you CAN move all data to sd-ext, i have done so without problems.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

I think you should be using one of Symbian devices. You must have picked an Android by accident.

Why? He's not the one who has problems with Android, YOU are.

Take your own advice and use something less complicated that you might be able to use without problems.

neothegod

neothegod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

And he's wrong to boot you CAN move all data to sd-ext, i have done so without problems.

If you move Application data to sd card using S2E (latest or earlier builds), you will get "Insufficient Storage Available" error on CM9 while dowloading apps from Play Store. There is no resolution to this problem. Check the Modaco threads before making false claims. Incase, I am wrong please put a workaround so that others can use.

neothegod

neothegod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Why? He's not the one who has problems with Android, YOU are.

Take your own advice and use something less complicated that you might be able to use without problems.

I didn't come to you with problems. I was just appreciating some else's work so that he gets the right motivation to continue with his work. Please try to comprehend what you read before posting anything in the forum. You guys have got me wrong or you can't take the bitter truth.

paulocostavct

paulocostavct

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
  • Devices:zte blade
I was using cm-10-20120907-blade-Burst-JB-KANG.zip and I never had problems with S2E insufficient storage available but i tried Konstakang rom and that happened and i tried this rom and that happened too i though it was a rom problem. Well i saw a huge discussion in this thread about this not being a real aokp rom but didn't see no one posting a "real" aokp rom in my humble opinion i'm not expert but i think Kseliozm made a nice job with this, "semi-aokp"? , rom. So my props to you Kseliozm.

neothegod

neothegod

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I was using cm-10-20120907-blade-Burst-JB-KANG.zip and I never had problems with S2E insufficient storage available but i tried Konstakang rom and that happened and i tried this rom and that happened too i though it was a rom problem. Well i saw a huge discussion in this thread about this not being a real aokp rom but didn't see no one posting a "real" aokp rom in my humble opinion i'm not expert but i think Kseliozm made a nice job with this, "semi-aokp"? , rom. So my props to you Kseliozm.

Have you installed the latest version of S2E 3.0.2 from Play store? This version works with all CM10 roms on zte blade. I have tested it thoroughly. I have spent almost 2 weeks before zeroing on this ROM. Wish Ganster could make Hardware decoding work on this rom as that will be pretty awesome combination. AOKP+CM10+HQ Youtube.

paulocostavct

paulocostavct

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
I didn't try that one but i will. I've always heard that youtube will never work on arm6 devices because of the omx something something, lol i can't remember all of that facts but for me it's not a problem. But if someone can do that that's awesome.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

If you move Application data to sd card using S2E (latest or earlier builds), you will get "Insufficient Storage Available" error on CM9 while dowloading apps from Play Store. There is no resolution to this problem. Check the Modaco threads before making false claims. Incase, I am wrong please put a workaround so that others can use.

If you had bothered to read the thread i have already explained that if you move data you have to move dalvik too.

This is a problem with the app itself and you should take it up with the app dev, not the ROM dev.

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

The point was that he misrepresented it as his own rom when it's really KonstaKANG CM-10 with ported AOKP bits.

It was resolved before the whining about KonstaT being a big meanie even started.

probals

probals

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco, Nexus 7
  • Twitter:@probals
All I know is I'm running JB 4.1.2 on a 100 pounds 2 year old phone all thanks to devs like KonstaT.. support which is even better than many Nexus variants.

One advice for thankless trolls like neothegod - If you can write code to add to the dev's efforts, then start a discussion & contribute. If you are posting to whine about this or that not working, then stick to stock and pipe down.

Snap.IT has been on these forums for months now and his advice on A2SD has helped many, including me.

Hope I find such a helpful community for the Nexus 4, which will be an awesome upgrade to our beloved blade.

The point was that he misrepresented it as his own rom when it's really KonstaKANG CM-10 with ported AOKP bits.

It was resolved before the whining about KonstaT being a big meanie even started.Thanksl

OSF user living in India
ROM: Eco CM9; SD Card: 16 GB San Disk Class 10; Network: Airtel (India) 3G/2G; Using since: Dec '10
Other devices: Nexus 7 (Stock, Rooted)

paulocostavct

paulocostavct

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
Don't put me in the middle of your pointless discussion i just want a rom that works forked or not stollen or not i couldn't care less. My props to all the devs but all i see in all threads are pointless discussions. Instead of filling a thread with all that i'm a real dev and you are a fake why don't you talk with an moderator and recommend him to delete the thread. What does anyone learns with insults and misunderstood responses from misread posts. If I had a PC i would compile my own rom and didn't have to read all that bullsh*t posts. By the way i have another complaint why are all this roms so trimmed? When I bought my blade i was using cm7 about 2 years ago i made a tpt 220 mb and now for cm10 everyone wants a rom for 160 mb. Wtf. No wallpapers no sounds. Why is that? Afraid of using tpt? When i started to use cm7 they said that roms where growing now they are getting smaller? C'mon man live and let live.

paulocostavct

paulocostavct

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
Ignore double post

Edited by paulocostavct, 30 October 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Droopy_be

Droopy_be

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
I have installed it, but BT isn't working for me.

Other with same issue?

Snap.IT

Snap.IT

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Don't put me in the middle of your pointless discussion i just want a rom that works forked or not stollen or not i couldn't care less. My props to all the devs but all i see in all threads are pointless discussions. Instead of filling a thread with all that i'm a real dev and you are a fake why don't you talk with an moderator and recommend him to delete the thread. What does anyone learns with insults and misunderstood responses from misread posts. If I had a PC i would compile my own rom and didn't have to read all that bullsh*t posts. By the way i have another complaint why are all this roms so trimmed?  When I bought my blade i was using cm7 about 2 years ago i made a tpt 220 mb and now for cm10 everyone wants a rom for 160 mb. Wtf. No wallpapers no sounds. Why is that?  Afraid of using tpt?  When i started to use cm7 they said that roms where growing now they are getting smaller?  C'mon man live and let live.

First of all, i was offering an explanation, nothing more and i haven't insulted you or anyone else.

But this isn't xda and thankfully we are usually spared the hacked together misrepresented roms you can find elsewhere. This is my final word on that issue.

Now, about trimming. Plenty of people prefer a minimal system partition and a larger data partition for apps. You can download as many ringtones and wallpapers as you want to your sdcard and they will be available for all future installations. There really is no good reason to have them on your system partition. If you for some reason feel a NEED to have them on your system partition then just use root explorer to copy them there.

judas1977

judas1977

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
+1
I am on konstaT's cm10 with 128MB system partition and I'm happy with it. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users