off to pastures new !

Guest alexslane

Guest alexslane

hi guys , ok its a sad day the g300 has been sold passed on to a ew owner , i have bought myself a new phone ....... wait for it the suspense

Nokia Lumina 800 ( windows )

just wanted to say thanks fo the support and hel while i owned the g300 and im going to use the windows forums from now on here.

all the best guys and wish me luck getting my head around the windows darkside.

chris.

Guest alexslane

Good phone the nokia, but sod all apps and no customization = boring. I dare say you will be back on android very soon :D

i hope that is not the case mate , i need a rock solid phone that does things with ease , nokia maps i used to love and i am looking forward to giving it a spin tomorrow ,

loving how easy it is to use though to be fair , things have come a massive way on for windows.

well you never know i might be back on the android darkside once again in the near future , my problem is that i bloody love technology lol.

Guest maritimesbob

Like-wise!

Sold mine on Ebay last week, went for auction at £110 so I'm happy considering I purchased the thing from Isme for £70 only three months ago.

I decided to buy a used phone, picked up an old HTC Desire HD for £85 on auction. In really great shape, looks like new. Have rooted the phone, s-off and flashed a recovery. I am now happily playing around with Jellybean which runs very nice. ICS and JB runs considerably better on the "older" HTC and of course the phone feels better quality imo. Plus the 4.3" screen is nice.

I have enjoyed the G300, but fancied a change.

Guest alexslane

well so far so good to be fair the phone is rock solid . nokia maps are awesome .

and loving zune as i use it on my laptop anyways and on the xbox.