IRC channel #huawei-g300 is being logged

Guest ScutulatusCrotalus

Guest Valicek1

Hi, I just got bored with this logging solution. It was full of problems. So, i have bought new ODROID (http://hardkernel.com) and there i have configured IRC bot. Now, here is question for me: How to get this logs on my webhosting? This is my actual pain... I hawe logs for last ~one week and i have to merge them with an old system and then upload 'em to webhost. Please, be patient, I hope it's last time trouble with this logger! ;)

Thanks Valicek1 - didn't mean to be hassling you but just wanted to flag that it had stopped working. I appreciate your making this available. If you can continue to do so great. If not - so be it. You're obviously under no obligation to do so for freeloaders like me! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Valicek1

Hi, today I had a bit of free time... So I have compiled eggdrop to suport UTF-8 and modded tcl script for logging to mysql to work with unicode (brute-force && blood crying). 

Now it should be working great in few days... I have almost all logs (except ~3 hours) from 21.10.2013, (+ everything what is on the web before this date). 

Valicek1

Guest Valicek1

Today news: I have solved problem with messages longer than 255 characters, but while I was fixing it (on only one copy of data) i accidentaly truncated all messages to 255 chars. So I'm sorry, any new messages longer than 255 chars should be saved in their full length, any messages from past to NOW(); are truncated :/

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest riadtaihi

I asked Peter, who own and maintain irclog.whitequark.org to log the #huawei-g300 channel.

He says yes, so the channel is beeing logged again.

Log and live log available on Peter's site: http://irclog.whitequark.org/huawei-g300

So now you can follow the development without being on IRC (all the time) :)

Thx Bro, I have never used IRC before.loll 

i tried to write some message but didnt know how..

So, now Dazzozo could not port the Y300 Lollipop to G300?

I still have a G300 with Carbon ROM 4.4.4 which is nice but veeery slow and killing the battery... i am really waiting for this 5.0 version for my G300.

thx

I still have a G300 with Carbon ROM 4.4.4 which is nice but veeery slow and killing the battery... i am really waiting for this 5.0 version for my G300.

thx

You can connect with IRC clients like HexChat, Smuxi, etc or you can use the webchat at http://webchat.freenode.net/

Dazzozo working on L but He has less time nowadays. If he can port it to Y300, I'm sure He can port it back to G300.

• 1 month later...
Guest laurisss

thx

you actually think lollipop will increase performance? No one says you cant dream.