bluetooth not working pls help

Guest shakil skl

Guest shakil skl

im installed many roms like mokee os, Moldovan-Mile-High-Mountain-Pie-RLS9, joyos,all roms bluetooth properly working :)

when im installed cyanogenmod the bluetooth was not working. :(

im tried many ver... of cyanogenmod

plz help there is any patch for bluetooth ?

plz .... help me

:(

If you are owning a Idea blade ( Chinese blade ) then In cyanogenMod Just try switching On and off your bluetooth till it gets Switch ON . Once it gets Switch On For a while after that you wont face this Bluetooth problem again.

Guest KonstaT

Anyone with Chinese Blade or gen3 Blade or whatever Blade with bluetooth issues could test these binaries and report back.

It would be also nice to know where these have been pulled?

Anyone with Chinese Blade or gen3 Blade or whatever Blade with bluetooth issues could test these binaries and report back.

Tested on my gen3 device and bluetooth seems to work! I have not tested it thoroughly but at least I can pair with another device.

Guest oscarafv

Hi KonstaT, working in V880 gen2, 256MB. It's really fast to turn on/off and always works, better than in CM7.

Thanks a lot narkoman88.

Guest diogocastro

Hi, I've tried that patch but doesen't seems to work on my device, i'm running CM10 JB by Konstat, everything runs well, but bluetooth has not been working for a while, anything elsa that could help me?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest rasta.p

Thanks. It works for me - ZTE BLADE FTV Cyanogenmod 7.2.0.

First I tried instal this fix straight by clicking in my SD card when i am turn on and agreed with reboot but doesn't work - instalation through ClockWorkMode(=CWM) Recovery was aborted. Then i normaly turn on phone and turn off and tried installed again by CWM (turn on by power button+volume down) and IT WORKS! Thank you

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...