Ok, I didn't use setcpu eventually because it's not free so I cannot try it first and also your tweaks seem to be working great. You have done an amazing job with Twister, congratulations! I decided to do my own Image For Windows backup so that I can restore "my version" later on. Should I change any settings at the program before I procceed with Backup(Full)? Also since I don't care about WinMo do you happen to know a very light and fast rom that will boot faster before Haret?
-Just proceed with Backup (full)
: install first this
and after b27
- Install drivers for windows xp/vista/7
- Once the drivers are installed, connect the phone with the supplied cable and let it read from active sync;
- Just recognized the phone open Octans downloader and fill these sections: eboot, MultiCSC (once put this file selected from the drop-down menu the following files: drop-down menu just above in language select your language and selected in the dropdown menu under CSC file select version depending on what you put Rom]), and moviNAND Phone;
- Now click detect and immediately turn off the phone, after seconds the phone will be read by the driver with the previously installed.
-Press the Start Downloading button: press and the update starts;
- At the top right you will see that at d 0 pda will move the bar ... it's normal ... during the flash tel will turn on a few times until asking display alignment or pin leave it ... and do not touch anything ... you can remove the cel when the bar next to pda0 see written something like job done.
DO NOT DISCONNECT THE PHONE FOR ANY REASON BEFORE THE END!
- At this point you can unplug the phone and turn it on;
- After display alignment you can (but not required) to do a hard reset by typing this sequence: * 2767 * 3855 #
Note: flash will delete all inside sd: data and Android (you must reinstall), so take backup
Edited by spiderman1961, 22 February 2013 - 07:29 AM.