FrenkieDroid v8 GT-I8000 Full Working! NOW B7610 TOO!!!!!

Guest frenkie999999999

Guest Antoxa1998

i want to ask you guys here if you have checked gps on android ? it is working ? it can lock satellites ? i have never locked a single satellite, and on wm operating system i can lock in secons 6 of them, so gps hardware is working.

if your gps is working try to help and post your settings. You have changed anything about gps.conf etc ? Where you installed frenkiedroid and other ROMS (sd card or my storage ) ?

any info could help me and many many other users

First install GPS status and than run it. Download data for GPS and now you can use your app for GPS.

Guest argentinos

First install GPS status and than run it. Download data for GPS and now you can use your app for GPS.

You have personally checked this ? And working ? i mean you can lock satelites ? You also installed the ROM on sd card like me ? Because i have done this many times, i can view satellites but unable to lock even one of them. All my friends having the same phone too

Edited by argentinos

Guest Antoxa1998

You have personally checked this ? And working ? i mean you can lock satelites ? You also installed the ROM on sd card like me ? Because i have done this many times, i can view satellites but unable to lock even one of them. All my friends having the same phone too

Checked by using Navitel. Satellites locked in 10 min at first start and nearly 20 sec all the rest. Used ROM on internal memory.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...