Trying to install on a 4 gb sd card:
1) deleted all partitions on card
2) created logical fat32 = 2000 mb
3) created logical ext4 = 1250 mb
4) created linux swap = rest of the card ( ~530mb)
5) restored v7 .TBI image to ext4 partition as described
6) copied haret , startup , zimage files from Arkivio WORK v8.zip/Root di MemoriaPersonale folder to sd card fat32 partition
7) booted to windows 6.5.3
8) started haret.exe from sd card
9) it shows "Android on Omnia II Loading.."
no success. android is not booting. it's stuck on no:9
I had to take out battery to shut down device.
also tried zimage from v7 folder but then I see little writings on black screen saying jumping to kernel and after a while screen starts to turn to a greenish noisy look like old tv screens
Edited by prosxpal, 24 January 2013 - 01:17 PM.