Is my Cresent bricked?

Guest Markski

Guest Markski

Hi All,

Followed instructions for unlocking/debranding phone & installing stock rom using://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/unlock-orange-san-francisco-ii/how-to-unlock-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-for-free/

All went well except I can only get the green android logo when I power on. I can get to FTM mode by pressing vol down/power on but am stuck after that.

Any ideas? Many thanks, Mark

Edited by Markski

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Create a folder on your SD card called image then download the stock tpt image.bin file (It should be on the stock rom thread) and rename it to image.bin and put it inside the 'image' folder. Turn your device off, take out the battery for 10 seconds, put it back in then hold down the power button, vol+ and home.

Edited by CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest chris231

power on with vol up and home (all together) hold them til you see the progress bar and let go

if you use the wrong image.bin file then the phone will be totally bricked

you have been warned!!!

link for SF2 here: http://www.mediafire...xt33vyy9j7kdx57

will need extracting from zip

orange sf2 only!!!

Edited by chris231

Guest Markski

power on with vol up and home (all together) hold them til you see the progress bar and let go

if you use the wrong image.bin file then the phone will be totally bricked

you have been warned!!!

link for SF2 here: http://www.mediafire...xt33vyy9j7kdx57

will need extracting from zip

orange sf2 only!!!

The mob is a new T-Mobile Vivacity. I cannot get the progress bar by following your instructions, I can get FTM by vol down + power. I have successfully installed new roms on Vivacity & blade 1 yr ago plus roms on win 6.5.5. Unfortunately I am not that technically minded!

Guest chris231

oh vivacity umm, not so easy.

Think there is a ZTE program floating around to flash image.bin files, you'll have to do some searches.

have tried fastbooting cwm using the FTM mode? then use CWM to flash a rom?