Cu all guys

Guest thepasto

Guest thepasto

Hi guys,

I just recived a gnexus, so it's time for my liquid to "rest in peace" :).

I'd like to thank you all for your support and for all the knowledges i learn with you!! I knew very good devs and people here, and i really think this is the best community and the best phone i ever worked with.

I'm still available for explainations or advices for anyone wants to countinue my work. My github is always there, and sources will be there forever :)

My liquid is always in my hand so maybe in the future i will update cm9 or maybe i will try to compile a cm10... Atm i want to play with my new device :D

Cu soon and thanks again

Goodbye,

ThePasto :D

Guest alboz83

ThePasto thanks for you great work, without you our liquid would die. Good play with gnexus, maybe also i buy it because nexus 4 in italy will not have the google prices.

If you keep liquid, i'm waiting update of cm9 or cm10 in the future.

See you soon ;)

Guest Master_T

It has been a great ride, your work on the liquid is, and will always remain, legendary. Have fun with the gnexus! (thinking about a Nexus4 myself, tho as alboz says, the bastards at google sell it for 200€ higher in Italy for some reason... will have to import one :D)

Guest Ainillia

GoodBye Thepasto ! You've been the liquid Master, so you will stay it ! Thank you for all you work !

You'll miss the community !

GNexus is a nice device :) Hope you're happy.

Also, i'm "stealing" your topic to say that i quit too, as my Liquid is nearly dead, i can't phone with it from 3 days now. SIM Card isn't detected, and no signal. Seems dead, i've restored, reflashed, everything but nothing... So... <_<

October is not my month ! I lost a hard drive, an external hard drive, my switch, and nearly my phone by the end of the month ! I'm cursed !

As i'm a student, and paying the university, i've no money to buy these things (no work neither donations) So i'll wait January or February just for a phone... The one who wants to phone me, i'm not avaliable x) "Holidays". <_<

So, as thepasto, i'm leaving :( I had known this community from the beginning of the phone in Android 1.6 Donut. :P I had known many ROMs :P

I'm a dev since some months so... I learned myself and with thepasto, i thank him so much.

Thanks to the community !

GoodBye,

Ainillia

Guest Diljeet

Hello thePasto

Great news that you are going to do new developments, best of luck for them(Google Nexus is cool).

Thanks for all your hard work, i like it too much. Thanks for keeping the spirit alive on our Liquid and keeping our Liquid Alive.

Thanks for giving us your valuable time, i will always appreciate your work no matter on what device you work on.

Special thanks for all the chats(only a few people do that with me, also i had the longest ones with you), Special thanks for all your teachings apart form development, Special Thanks for letting me know that life is not all about money or achieving things, its more than that.

I may have been your friend for a short time, but this time is one of the best experiences in my life, i will try to never forget it.

To be honest my heart feels a bit numb, and having a bit lonely feeling.

Sorry because my feelings are not similar to others, I will really miss you.

Fare you well friend, with all my Love.

Best of luck with new device, i know your experiences with Acer Liquid will make you the best developer for Nexus.

113.gif

Edited by Diljeet

Guest Ma7moud

Good luck with your new phone.

I almost bought a Galaxy Nexus last night, but I thought I should wait for the Nexus 4

I hope it's not much more expensive than the GNex

Guest zorginho

per gli italiani:

se qualcuno vuole fare o sta facendo un gruppo d'acquisto per comprare il nexus 4 all'estro e bypassare lo stupido e carissimo prezzo imposto da LG in italia io sono interessato, me lo vorrei regalare per Natale

to italians:

if someone want to do a buying group for nexus 4 to bypass the our stupid and high price for the device, i'm interested.

Guest alboz83

per gli italiani:

se qualcuno vuole fare o sta facendo un gruppo d'acquisto per comprare il nexus 4 all'estro e bypassare lo stupido e carissimo prezzo imposto da LG in italia io sono interessato, me lo vorrei regalare per Natale

to italians:

if someone want to do a buying group for nexus 4 to bypass the our stupid and high price for the device, i'm interested.

Italiano:

Io potrei essere interessato se riusciamo a farlo. Quando ho visto il possibile prezzo qui in italia mi sono messo le mani in testa ed a quel prezzo mai che lo prendo, infatti in questi giorni valutavo il galaxy nexus.

Italian:

I might be interested if we can do. When I saw the possible price here in Italy I put my hands on my head, at that price I don't take, in fact these days i considered the galaxy nexus.

Guest parvata

Thanks for your help thepasto. It is too bad to see you leave. Now there is one less dev to work with the liquid source. I guess one day or the other everyone needs change. Enjoy your new gadget.

Guest elixir.amrit

Thank You ! ThePasto for providing us with such wonderful roms and updates and keeping our hopes up with acer liquid!

wish u all the best for the developments u would obviously do ^_^ for Google Nexus!

Guest Dima KN

thepasto, you're great! You've done a lot of useful work for many liquid owners, thanks a lot.

It seem's like it's time to think about another device )))