Infusion Rom Script Help

Guest arranhs

Guest arranhs

Hi

When I install the V6 supercharger script (from here http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=991276) alongside this awesome ROM, it causes some apps such as browser, maps, es file manager, smanager and others to stop working upon reboot - they fc whenever you try to use them. I have found that the only way to stop them fcing is to clear their data, however when you reboot the phone again the same problem once again occurs and you have to repeat the process of clearing their data.

I don't know if this is due to this rom but the script has worked on all the other roms i have tried so far. Therefore im wondering if anyone else getting this problem and can anyone give me advice on how to fix it? Or is it just that i shouldn't be installing 3rd party scripts on this rom?

So far the only possible reason I could find that might cause this, is that the ss99supercharger file (created by installing the script) seems to get removed from the init.d folder on reboot. However I cannot see how this would cause the problem that i am experiencing.

Many thanks in advance for the help

Arran