Wallpaper Settings

Guest Sa1nt_s0ld1er

Guest Sa1nt_s0ld1er

Is there any way using an app or anything else to switch between static and scrollable wallpapaer or which provides the option of putting a static wallpaper in the background, and not having to crop an image for it to fit all the scrolling 5 screens !!!

This is my first Android phone, so I am very much a new entrant to everything android...

i hope someone will be able to help me out !!!

Is there any way using an app or anything else to switch between static and scrollable wallpapaer or which provides the option of putting a static wallpaper in the background, and not having to crop an image for it to fit all the scrolling 5 screens !!!

This is my first Android phone, so I am very much a new entrant to everything android...

If you make the pictures same size as standard huawei ones width 960 - height 800 pixels you can select all the picture in crop tool dude :)

Guest Sa1nt_s0ld1er

If you make the pictures same size as standard huawei ones width 960 - height 800 pixels you can select all the picture in crop tool dude :)

I tried the app version.6.10 but It installed and everything but no icon was created anywhere from where it could be run, although when i saw the task manager the app was running in the background, and after a lot of failed attempts i decided to uninstall it !!

Is there something I am doing wrong here, shouldn't there be an icon that shows up clicking which should give me the various options.

I even checked the detailed settings regarding display but even there i couldn't find such option as was mentioned in apps screenshots. I am very much confused over here

With regarding to changing the resolution to 960 x 800 pixel, I wanted to put different pics on different home screens (not just one for all 5 home screens) and which would fill up each of the home screen fully, AKA static rather than scrollable ...

Edited by Sa1nt_s0ld1er

Guest Sa1nt_s0ld1er

I am still running on the stock android OS that came with the phone, and I have searched each and every option in the menu, but I could not find an Icon for wallpaper, whereas in Multipicture Live Wallpaper the option is installed as a sub menu under the wallpaper tab, and therefore I am having problem accessing this app after installation, and I am not getting the screens as shown in the app Homepage, hence not able to use this app....

Is there any way around this, or do I have to shift to custom ICS, or JB to be able to use this app, and it isn't possible to run this app on stock android OS ???