The failures are as follows:
- ‘AppSecurity’ CTS Test Failures (1)
- ‘Java’ CTS Test Failures (11)
- ‘Android’ Test Plan - Test Failures (71)
Full details of the failures are on the Vodafone eForum here.
But the above issues are not the only ones, there are also further faults with Vodafone's Android 4.0 update for the G300 includeing:
- Dictionary broken.
- Caller ID broken - it doesn't display in time.
- No hardware accelerated UI despite documented written promises.
- Reverts to internal storage after reboot even if you tell it to use the SD card.
- Sluggish and slows down over time leading to force closes etc - bad memory management.
- Still defaults back to factory ringtones when connected to PC or powered off.
- The security flaw that allows the sim card to be destroyed when visiting a malicious url has not been patched in this build.
[Via: Vodafone eForum]
Click here to view the item