Where can I find a circle battery mod for CM9?

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Hello,

I flashed to AOKP a while back and I fell in love with the circle battery option, just wondering if there is any circle battery zips anywhere which I could flash on CM9?

Thanks

Guest AmbushReality
Hello,

I flashed to AOKP a while back and I fell in love with the circle battery option, just wondering if there is any circle battery zips anywhere which I could flash on CM9?

Thanks

1. You've posted this two times already.

2. It can be done with UOT Kitchen

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

4. If you're going to reply being an arse then don't comment at all.

And my last thread was a while ago and (again) received no logical/helpful replies, secondly, UOK doesn't like me and finally Google shows up nothing for our device and because it uses a SystemUI & Framework-Res apk (I think) I'm assuming the ones that show up won't work as they're for different devices.

Guest surfungus

I made one for Paranoid that seems to be working, so I've tried making one the same way for CM9. I haven't tried it, It might kill ya phone, if it does I'm sorry. I suggest you make a back up first! If anyone is feeling brave, PM me and I'll give you a link.

Yup, now I can download it, will try later, right now I am trying to fix the sensors in my Cm9AOKP remix port and I am trying to build AOKP, cause Daz's build is old, and for some reason won't work for me

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

AOKP was a great ROM but it had no 'Mobile data' toggle and it irritated me so I changed to another ROM. I'm looking forward to flashing your ROM but I need the rotation so i'm holding off until it's fixed aha