LG E400 not possible to Root?

Guest MiguelPereira

Guest MiguelPereira

Hi everyone!

I just can't get to root an LG E400 with V10N installed...

I tried it in 3 different computers (that previously were used to root another E400) and it's always the same issue:

After starting the " run.bat" I always get "link failed Permission denied".

It goes on by rebooting the phone but it all ends up with no Root at all!

Any help it would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Guest MiguelPereira

Seen a v10d with same issue, thought LG would finally patch it.

Will find a replacement process

Does that mean that there's no solution at the moment?

Guest MiguelPereira

!!!SOLVED!!!

Hi everyone!

I just found out (accidentally) the solution.

On all 3 computers I've tried I have installed a Huawei HiSuite program to manage content on Huawei devices. As this program comes up automatically and install on all phones connected (huawei or not) a client app on the phone, I looked at the main program window and saw a message about trouble connecting to this phone. Uninstalled it and rooted V10D!

Since then I've been upgrading and downgrading firmwares (with KDZ). The latest I can Root is V10K, with no success with V10M and V10N.

Thanks everyone!

• 2 months later...
Guest Ruben Sampaio

Miguel , você pode me dizer ao certo o que fez? tipo meteu o v10D e funcionou o root assim? (queria fazer root , mas tenho mesmo problema)

!!!SOLVED!!!

Hi everyone!

I just found out (accidentally) the solution.

On all 3 computers I've tried I have installed a Huawei HiSuite program to manage content on Huawei devices. As this program comes up automatically and install on all phones connected (huawei or not) a client app on the phone, I looked at the main program window and saw a message about trouble connecting to this phone. Uninstalled it and rooted V10D!

Since then I've been upgrading and downgrading firmwares (with KDZ). The latest I can Root is V10K, with no success with V10M and V10N.

Thanks everyone!

sounds nice

for the future you can root every L3 with this:

http://d-h.st/9QW

Miguel , você pode me dizer ao certo o que fez? tipo meteu o v10D e funcionou o root assim? (queria fazer root , mas tenho mesmo problema)

plz, this is a english board!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest madprofessorus

Can you please give me a tip for this? I have the V10m firmware ,I have tried many programs,including the 1.7 version of superone click with no success so far

Guest madprofessorus

it happened to me.You must run superone click AND AFTER THIS you must root with this https://www.dropbox....7tq3/eMkYAAKezO

After runing superone click download the root tool from my dropbox and than press run.Pres enter and after 1 minute its done.

You mean running both programs parallel? I did this,on the end the root tool gave me a message saying root complete,but I dont think it worked,I will try it again,I will send you a snapshot

• 1 year later...
Guest Gormatrax

sounds nice

for the future you can root every L3 with this:

http://d-h.st/9QW

plz, this is a english board!

Ygreck,the root tool is down so please reupload it,my L3 is running v10m and I need to have it rooted.