Trying to Port Jelly Bean based Miui Advice needed

Guest robt77

Hi

As title suggested I attempted to port Jelly bean based Miui from the ZTE Blade version. Thought I got it as when I flashed Rom it booted but when it got to the Android Set up it just came up with the keyboard has stopped working and then the phone would re boot, I tried changing keyboards but the same error kept occurring. I have attached the log cat if anyone has any ideas what is causing the problems.

Thanks

logcat.txt

Guest raverrr

E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): FATAL EXCEPTION: InitializeBinaryDictionary E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Native method not found: com.android.inputmethod.latin.BinaryDictionary.openNative:(Ljava/lang/String;JJIIIII)I E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): at com.android.inputmethod.latin.BinaryDictionary.openNative(Native Method) E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): at com.android.inputmethod.latin.BinaryDictionary.loadDictionary(BinaryDictionary.java:123) E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): at com.android.inputmethod.latin.BinaryDictionary.(BinaryDictionary.java:103) E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): at com.android.inputmethod.latin.DictionaryFactory.createDictionaryFromManager(DictionaryFactory.java:60) E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): at com.android.inputmethod.latin.DictionaryFactory.createDictionaryFromManager(DictionaryFactory.java:87) E/AndroidRuntime( 4991): at com.android.inputmethod.latin looks like its failing to find/load the dictionary file. check permissions maybe? feed it the file its after? I'm no logcat pro but that's where i would start. what kernel are you using?

Thanks raverrr, I am using Dazozzo CM10 as the base, so i assume it is his kernel. Without trying to sound like a noob where can I find the com.android.inputmethod.latin to check its permissions?

Guest AmbushReality
Thanks raverrr, I am using Dazozzo CM10 as the base, so i assume it is his kernel. Without trying to sound like a noob where can I find the com.android.inputmethod.latin to check its permissions?
That's the keyboard, in /system/app